|Page (1) of 1 - 04/12/10||email article||print page|
Red Giant Software Announces Support for Adobe Creative Suite 5(April 12, 2010)
Benefits of 64-Bit Computing
The Adobe CS5 updaters for Red Giant Software products offer support for 64-bit computing, which provide many benefits including:
* Better use of memory to allow multiple applications to run with increased performance
* Support of RAW content with the capacity to handle any resolution up to 5K and beyond
* Smooth playback of multiple streams of video in real-time in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
* More flexible workflows with the ability to handle multiple open applications at once
“With these 64-bit updaters, we were focused on taking advantage of greater memory capacity and reliability. We had a dedicated staff of engineers writing code and another team testing our software to ensure compatibility with Adobe Creative Suite 5. The project was a big undertaking, and as a result this upgrade packs a lot of performance for users," said Sean Safreed, Co-Owner and Director of Products at Red Giant Software.”
Pricing and Availability
* Adobe CS5 updates for all individual products will be available for $29 USD each.
* Trapcode Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD.
* Magic Bullet Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD – coming this summer.
* Magic Bullet PhotoLooks and Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop users qualify for a free upgrade to Adobe Photoshop CS5.
About Red Giant Software
Founded in 2002, Red Giant Software publishes and develops software tools made by industry veterans Stu Maschwitz and John Knoll. Red Giant Software’s ever-expanding product line has over 30 packages that run on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Avid systems. The vast range of visual effects tools features industry-leading effects for designing realistic fire, rain, and water; adding popular looks; and creating perfect keys. Red Giant effects have enhanced feature films such as Angels & Demons, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Mummy 3, and Grindhouse, and added sparkle to cable and broadcast content from NBC Universal, Food Network, ESPN, Disney, CNN, Comedy Central, MTV, and TNT.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Related Keywords:Red Giant Software, Creative Suite 5