|Page (1) of 1 - 05/14/02||email article||print page|
RealViz Ships SceneWeaver for Mac OS XSoftware also available in Studio suite
SceneWeaver enables users to create 3D environments from stills or panoramic photos, and allows for importing 3D objects and creating object hierarchies for delivery to Macromedia Director and interactive Web formats. Features include:
- Import .obj and 3D models and place them in 3D space;
- Create object hierarchies for improved object control in interactive applications;
- Includes a library of pre-defined behaviors for Shockwave;
- Stack objects, create primitives and detect object collisions;
- Automatically extract textures from any background component;
- Create vertical polygonal masks for complex scene construction;
- Export projects to Shockwave 3D and VRML;
- Exchange data via the new RZML format.
RealViz SceneWeaver 1 is available for Mac and Windows for $350. After june 15, the price will go up to $499. RealViz Interactive Studio, which includes ImageModeler 3, Stitcher 3 and SceneWeaver 1, is currently available for $1,499. For more information, visit http://www.realviz.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:RealViz Ships SceneWeaver for Mac OS X [email protected]