|Page (1) of 1 - 05/15/12||email article||print page|
Rare Coins Dealer Park Avenue Numismatics Launches Mobile Website m.parkavenumis.com(May 15, 2012)
Miami Beach, FL (PRWEB) May 15, 2012
Park Avenue Numismatics, a leading rare coins and precious metals dealer announced today the launch of its mobile version of their popular online Rare Coin and Bullion website to mobile site m.parkavenumis.com. Inspired by an increasingly mobile society, this development was a natural progression in serving our tech-savvy customer base, according to Bob Green, President & C.E.O. of Park Avenue Numismatics.
Were constantly striving to stay at the forefront of technology, our website parkavenumis.com originally launched in 1995 and we consider ourselves a pioneer using the world wide web, said Bob Green. In order to help serve our on-the-go customers rare coins and precious metal markets move quickly, and our customers need to stay up to date where ever they may be at the time. The idea of a mobile website just makes sense. With thousands of hits at parkavenumis.com daily we want to expand our reach by utilizing this new technology.
Notable features of the Park Avenue Numismatics, mobile website, m.parkavenumis.com - include:
- Access from any Internet-Capable Cellular Phone: The mobile site was designed to give Smart Phone users the ability to easily access spot pricing, product pricing and information, picture viewing capabilities, as well as, current news, articles & upcoming coin show schedule information. In addition, existing users have instant access to their Park Avenue account or Open a new account. To this end, the mobile website has been designed for ease of access from any internet-capable cellular phone, including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows phones, without the need to download a program or application.
- Access to Inventory with real time sync: Striving to add to the growing list of mobile-friendly websites and create a better customer experience, Park Avenue Numismatics includes an easy-to-use inventory function on our mobile website. For ease of navigation, this feature allows customers to find products by browsing multiple coin categories. Each time when new inventory is uploaded, Mobile site will sync and update the categories with products
- Real Time Purchasing: The mobile site is designed to give Smart Phone users the ability to purchase with a click of button and mobile security SSL to encrypt their credit card information for privacy.
- Live Spot Pricing: Rare Coin and Bullion investors closely watch spot prices, and Park Avenue Numismatics is committed to helping investors make smart purchases. The new mobile website includes a feature which extends this information on a moment-to-moment basis. A live feed provides viewers with up to the minute precious metals quotes instantly.
- Click-to-Connect & Click to email: When the time and price is right to make a purchase, Park Avenue Numismatics mobile site makes it easy with a Click-to-Call and Email feature. With the click of one button, customers can be instantly connected to our Numismatic Advisors, who are ready to assist with the order or send an email for more information
To download go to m.parkavenumis.com or use the fast QR Code to the right for a shortcut to the mobile website.
About Park Avenue: Established in 1988, Park Avenue Numismatics has bought, sold and handled over $750,000,000 in PCGS and NGC certified rare coins and precious metals and currently offers more than a $30 million inventory via internet website http://www.parkavenumis.com or mobile site m.parkavenumis.com. The firm specializes in the sales and marketing of PCGS and NGC certified rare coins and precious metals working directly with collectors and investors worldwide. Park Avenue has handled some of the finest known examples in all areas of Numismatics, now with offices in Miami Beach, FL, Charlotte, SC Carolina and Houston, TX and New York. Office hours are 9am-6pm Monday-Friday Contact-Toll Free 800-992-9881.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rare/coins/prweb9501058.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,consumer issue,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,investment service,business enterprises,business (general),fishing industry,cinema industry,radio industry,television industry,music industry,mining,process industry