|Page (1) of 1 - 07/18/12||email article||print page|
RTI Offers Free Licensing for Its RTI Connext Messaging SolutionIndependent Research, Universities and Government Agencies Benefit From Complimentary Software (July 18, 2012)
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/18/12 -- Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the world leader in delivering fast, scalable communications software that addresses the challenges of building and integrating real-time operational systems, today announced it is giving away free RTI's Connext Messaging software licenses to government agencies, universities and independent research and development (IR&D) groups. RTI's Connext solution provides a flexible data-distribution infrastructure for integrating distributed applications from the data center to the network edge.
Most internally funded research projects are burdened with tight timelines and budget constraints. RTI's no-cost software license provides government agencies, universities and IR&D groups with the fastest, most efficient and lowest risk path to realizing the benefits of the world's leading data distributed service (DDS) solution. This free download supplies full access to RTI's Connext Messaging solution -- a versatile and highly scalable messaging middleware for developing applications, leveraging a variety of real-time and enterprise design patterns. The download also includes RTI's advanced tools. Online support and knowledge-base access is free; professional phone and email support is available at reasonable cost.
RTI Connext combines the diverse and important capabilities of enterprise IT and operational systems into a single infrastructure. When integrated together into a system of systems, it forms the basis of a data-centric architecture. Key benefits Include:
- Performance: Connext exceeds even stringent real-time requirements
- Integration: Connext implements loosely-coupled architecture, easing complex and legacy system building an lowering lifecycle costs
- Vendor independence: Connext features both application portability (standard programming interfaces) and interoperability (standard wire protocol). It is fully compliant with the Data Distribution Service (DDS) and Java Message Service (JMS) standards
- Openness: Connext meets program guidance for open architecture
"RTI is pleased to offer our Connext solution at no cost to universities, government agencies and independent research and development groups," said Stan Schneider, CEO of RTI. "As the world becomes more and more integrated, we must connect systems of systems and make them work together as one. Our next-generation software is now accessible, for free, to the researchers and developers of tomorrow's designs."
- Independent Research and Development (IR&D) projects must be internally funded and doing only pre-commercial research or pre-award development to qualify for a no-cost license. Allowable uses include development of demonstrations, proofs of concept, bids, statements of work and proposals. For more information on how to obtain RTI's no-cost software licenses for IR&D, please visit: http://www.rti.com/resources/irad.html
- Government-funded independent research must be under an initial phase of a small-business program such as an early-phase SBIR. Pre-production projects at government research agencies also qualify, including Federally-Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC). For more information on how to obtain RTIs no-cost software licenses for government agencies, please visit: http://www.rti.com/resources/government-research.html
- Universities must be non-profit status to qualify for a free license for educational use by full-time students, staff, and professors. This includes research and classroom applications. For more information on how to obtain RTI's no-cost software licenses for universities, please visit: http://www.rti.com/resources/university-program.html
Tweet This: @RealTimeInnov announces #free licensing for its Connext Messaging product. Take advantage of this offer http://bit.ly/NG3rF1
- Download RTI Connext for Free Today: http://www.rti.com/downloads/connext.html
- Website: http://www.rti.com
- RTI events page: http://www.rti.com/company/events.html
- RTI press page: http://www.rti.com/company/news
- RTI products page: http://www.rti.com/products/index.html
- Follow RTI on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RealTimeInnov
RTI is the Distributed Systems Architecture company. RTI is the global market leader in fast, scalable, communications software that addresses the challenges of building and integrating real-time operational systems. RTI Connext solutions address the needs across the enterprise -- the infrastructure spans deeply-embedded and real-time systems all the way to enterprise software running across the web and at data centers. RTI's standards-based software infrastructure enables cost-effective, efficient operational systems while facilitating better actions and outcomes for the business enterprise.
RTI's industry-leading products and solutions power critical applications for customers in markets ranging from Aerospace & Defense, Process Automation, Financial Services, Energy, Automotive, Health Sciences and Transportation Management.
Founded in 1991, RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
RTI, Real-Time Innovations, RTI Data Distribution Service, and Connext are registered trademarks or trademarks of Real-Time Innovations, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective companies.
Kulesa Faul for RTI
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: RTI, real-time SOA, messaging software, RTI Connext, BPM, operational system, data distribution, R&D, Marketwire, Inc., Financial, Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,