|Page (1) of 1 - 08/24/06||email article||print page|
RSS Replay v 1.1 Advances RSS Content Placement in Dreamweaver Webpage LayoutsRSS Feeds, Podcasts, and Photocasts in Your Webpage Layouts (August 24, 2006)
RNSoft President & CEO Ronald Northrip today announced the immediate availability of RSS Replay version 1.1, a Dreamweaver extension for placing content from RSS feeds into webpage layouts.
Does your website have RSS feeds? Want to put them in your webpage layouts? Got a blog? Want to list its entries on other websites you're building? Think another website has really useful articles? Want to put their titles on your webpage? How about company news stright from Google News? Financial content from Yahoo Finance?
All you need to do is republish their RSS Feeds ? and RSS Replay lets you do it right from Dreamweaver without retyping or copy/paste and without having to know any new RSS/XML codes.
And it automatically updates too!
New in version 1.1:
* Proxy improvements for Replaying remote feeds
* Proxy library dependencies removed -- works on more servers now!
* Extended browser compatiblity and graceful incompatibility
* Improved content control and tagging replacements
* Full RSS Format Support: RSS 0.9-2.0 and Atom 0.3-1.0
* Text Feeds, Podcasts & Photocasts
* Presentation control -- make feed content fit your site
* A more complete list of features is available at http://www.rnsoft.com/en/products/rssreplay/features.php
Get your copy of RSS Replay today and start republishing RSS content tomorrow!
RSS Replay makes it simple to put RSS content on Dreamweaver-based web layouts. RNSoft's focus on simplicity and usability drives the development of software products for computer users, web developers and programmers.
Simpler is Better
For more information contact
Related Keywords:RSS, Dreamweaver