|Page (1) of 1 - 02/11/02||email article||print page|
RE:Vision Revamps After Effects PluginsVisual effects utilities and filters get Carbonized for Mac OS X
RE:Vision's plugins range from utilities for motion graphics artists to visual effects. They include:
- RE:Flex, a tool for creating warps and morphs;
- ReelSmart FieldsKit, a workflow enhancement tool for pulldown and deinterlacing;
- ReelSmart Motion Blur, a motion blur tool;
- ReelSmart Shade/Shape, a tool for converting 2D art into 3D objects;
- ReelSmart Twixtor, a tool for remapping time;
- Video Gogh, a filter that simulates paint effects.
All of the plugins, with the exception of RE:Flex, will also work in After Effects-compatible hosts, including Apple Final Cut Pro 3.0, Discreet Combustion 2.0 and Pinnacle Systems Commotion 4.1, in OS X. In addition, ReelSmart FieldsKit has been updated to include support for 16-bit color in After Effects and Combustion.
For more information or to download and update or demo, visit http://www.revisionfx.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:RE:Vision Revamps After Effects Plugins Visual effects utilities and filters get Carbonized for Mac OS X