|Page (1) of 1 - 05/25/06||email article||print page|
RE:Vision Effects announces major updates for Macintosh versions of their pluginsUpdate includes Intel support for Final Cut Pro 5.1 and speedups for After Effects 7.0 (May 25, 2006)
RE:Vision Effects announces upgrades for it's Macintosh After Effects-compatible plugins. Notably, all of their plugins that work within Final Cut Pro (that is, all of their products except RE:Flex) now run in FCP 5.1 on Intel Macs. The latest updates also run significantly faster within Adobe® After Effects® 7.0 on G5 CPU Macintoshes running Tiger (OS 10.4).
Upgrades are free if the main version number of a product is the same as the main version number of the license purchased.
RE:Vision Effects updated plugins are
* ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion.
* Twixtor Pro intelligently slows down, speeds up and frame rate converts image sequences!
* RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface (runs in After Effects and combustion)
* FieldsKit is a 3 plugin set that provides smarter deinterlacing and more workflow options for interlacing and pulldown.
* SmoothKit provides the ultimate toolset to smooth your imagery by combining user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods.
* Shade/Shape turns 2D elements into 3D rendered artwork!
* RE:Fill mends holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions.
* RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
* Video Gogh turns pictures and videos into painted works of art!
Pricing and availability, demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
Related Keywords:RE:Vision Effects, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro, Twixtor Pro, RE:Flex, SmoothKit, FieldsKit, RE:Fill, RE:Map, Video Gogh,