|Page (1) of 1 - 10/18/16||email article||print page|
QuickMobile Showcases Social & Engagement Tools for its Event Experience Marketing Platform
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- QuickMobile, the global leader in enterprise mobile meeting and event apps, announced new social and engagement tools that continue to redefine how brands can maximize the experience across events. With these new additions, the QuickMobile platform now enables brands to implement a total event engagement strategy that engages attendees in two-way communications and extends the conversation beyond the event. This gives meeting planners valuable insight into the program as well as sponsor and attendee sentiment?enabling them to better understand audiences and influence behavior.
"Event marketers clearly recognize getting digital right is crucial to their events, yet most brands are not there yet, mostly due to the ineffectiveness of currently available solutions," said David Smith, CEO of QuickMobile. "A truly effective event engagement strategy involves engaging with attendees before, during and after an event, and activating them on behalf of your brand. The QuickMobile platform, bolstered by the addition of new social marketing tools, gives brands a full platform to engage digitally at events."
QuickMobile's social and engagement features create meaningful experiences for attendees and include:
- Live collaborative forum for attendees to connect and network
- Targeted notifications to individuals, influencers, groups and communities to stimulate interest or provide reminders
- Live audience response capabilities, such as speaker-controlled polling including pre-event polls
- Discussion boards to allow participants to ask speakers questions, freely or anonymously
- Group Chat, which permits attendees to like comments and communicate with each other in real-time
- Social walls that create buzz, excitement and anticipation
- Profile searches and matches in advance and throughout the lifetime of the event
- Voting on content, ideas, sessions or programs
- Live feeds and sharing on social channels
- One-to-one connections with in-the-moment networking opportunities and recommendations
- Face-to-face meetings that connect like-minded individuals with shared interests
- Gamification and interactive tools to inspire participation
- One platform for content creation, publishing, engagement, and analytics
- Analytics that provide real-time data on event performance
QuickMobile gives event marketing teams tools that drive engagement and better performance from their event's marketing efforts. Brands can efficiently curate, manage, and publish relevant content including trusted attendee-generated content at their events.
For additional information on the latest release and feature enhancements visit www.QuickMobile.com .
Designed for today's mobile-savvy attendee, QuickMobile's mobile app and analytics platform creates meaningful and lasting experiences. QuickMobile helps its customers deliver personalized, productive and fully integrated events and meetingsacross the enterprise and beyondthat captivate and engage attendees. With unparalleled expertise and a commitment to best practices, QuickMobile has helped thousands of high-performance organizations around the world transform their meetings and events. QuickMobile's head office is located in Vancouver, Canada.
Julie Bevacqua, 604-875-0403 ext 339, Email
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quickmobile-showcases-social--engagement-tools-for-its-event-experience-marketing-platform-300346100.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Communications, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Business Issues, Science, Other,