|Page (1) of 1 - 11/04/10||email article||print page|
Queplix Announces Free Download Of Virtual Data Viewer For Faster Implementation Of Data InitiativesNew Data Virtualization Product Enables Users to Streamline Steps to Data Migration, Management, and Integration (November 04, 2010) SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 4, 2010 – Queplix™ Corp., a leader in data virtualization, today announced that its new Virtual Data Viewer™ is now available for free download and use. The new product streamlines important preliminary steps to implementing any type of data migration, management, integration or similar data initiative. By unlocking any database schema and exposing the organizational structure of database applications, Virtual Data Viewer lets users review and audit all metadata within just a few minutes. Once they understand their data, users can upgrade Virtual Data Viewer to the full power of the recently introduced Virtual Data Manager™which integrates on-premise, cloud, and SaaS software applications quickly, easily and securely.
"Whether you're implementing data migration, integrating cloud and on-premise systems, or leaving an old proprietary system, you need to have visibility of your company data across multiple systems without having to identify and export it to unwieldy tools," said Mark Cashman, CEO, Queplix. "Virtual Data Viewer enables users to quickly and easily examine their data before implementing new initiatives. Now they can review data sets, compare object and relational structures, plan data models, and more, all without having to use a multitude of complex tools or attend lengthy meetings. As a result, the ROI in terms of time saved is almost immediate."
Useful in Wide Variety of IT Initiatives
Virtual Data Viewer simplifies and speeds up the process of planning and implementing a wide variety of data management initiatives:
• Business intelligence (BI) use. BI users can benefit from Virtual Data Viewer by employing it to convert all data from relational and object sources to an object hierarchy for easy viewing. As a result, users save up to 90 percent of the setup time normally required to identify key data elements before developing a BI strategy.
• Relational database applications. Virtual Data Viewer reveals all the tables and all their respective column identities (field names) in relational database applications, whether they are proprietary, custom or another type. This information lets users compare the database structures of different applications side by side. For example, comparing fields such as customer name in two different applications reveals any differences in how the data is stored.
• Master data management (MDM). Considerable planning is required before existing data models can be prepared for use in master data management system. With Virtual Data Viewer, users can quickly and easily understand their various existing data models, reducing the time and complexity of integration into an MDM system.
• Data migration. A review of data sets and structures is useful when migrating data, particularly when leaving old, proprietary systems.
• Data warehousing. With the new Virtual Data Viewer it is far quicker and easier to perform the necessary review of the various available data sets and their structures.
• Cloud and on-premise systems integration. Comparing object structures, relational structures, and other data parameters before integration takes place is easy with Virtual Data Viewer.
Next Step: Automating Data Management
Virtual Data Viewer users can upgrade to the full power of the Virtual Data Manager to handle the next steps in their data management initiatives. This powerful data management solution substantially automates application and data integration and provides ongoing data harmonization for higher business value. The persistent metadata server at the core of Virtual Data Manager enables a consistent and accurate view of customer, product and financial data across software systems. Consistent data enhances customer service, reduces operating costs and increases operational effectiveness in many areas.
Availability The free Virtual Data Viewer is available for download from the Queplix home page http:www.queplix.com
Tweet This: Queplix Announces Free Download of Virtual Data Viewer for Faster Implementation of Data Initiatives and Rapid Return on Investment
Follow Queplix on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/QueplixCorp
Resource library: For more information about data virtualization and application integration, visit Queplix Resource Library.
About Queplix Corp.
Queplix is a leader in data virtualization technology that enables our customers to automatically and securely integrate cloud, SaaS and on-premise applications and data with speed and simplicity. Uniquely, Queplix brings powerful data management to automatically harmonize the integrated applications and data for higher business value. Our customers benefit from greater cost savings and rapid return on investment. Queplix has thousands of users around the world, serving customers such as The Home Depot, Homesite and Sony Ericsson. Please visit http://www.queplix.com for more information.
Related Keywords:Queplix, Data virtualization, Data integration, SalesForce Integration, CRM Integration, ERP Integration, Database Integration, Enterprise Application Integration, SAP Integration, Data integration software, Cast Iron Systems, Composite Software, Denodo Software
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved