|Page (1) of 1 - 05/23/03||email article||print page|
QuarkXPress 6 To Be Demonstrated Next WeekMac Design Conference kicks off May 28
Quark has been slowly releasing information about QuarkXPress 6, which will be the first version of the software to support Mac OS X. New features in the software include:
- Workflow enhancements, such as the ability to share attributes and information between projects using a feature called layout spaces;
- Synchronized content for sharing text between layouts within a QuarkXPress project;
- Easier to use tables, including the ability to control the flow of content by linking tables or text cells;
- PDF creation technology without the need for third-party software;
- Support for DeviceN color space for outputting blends, multi-inks, colorized TIFF images and other items as composite color while retaining spot color information for in-RIP separations;
- Reorganized menus for easier use;
- Enhanced undo feature, which supports multiple undo/redo capability and an expanded list of undoable actions;
- Full-resolution preview of onscreen images.
Other exhibitors and presenters at the conference will include Adobe, Apple, HP, Wacom, Corel and Pantone, among others. Exposition passes to the show are free. FOr more information, visit http://www.macdesignconference.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:QuarkXPress 6 To Be Demonstrated Next Week
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved