|Page (1) of 1 - 08/14/14||email article||print page|
PromptSmart Launches as First iOS Teleprompter App With Voice Recognition Technology(August 14, 2014)
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 14, 2014
PromptSmart, the new teleprompter app available for iPad and iPhone, launches today as the first voice-guided public speaking aid with VoiceTrackTM proprietary voice recognition technology.
VoiceTrackTM is a breakthrough in mobile voice recognition technology. It seamlessly follows spoken words and pauses during a speech, adjusting the speed of scrolling text in real time based on the speakers actual words and pace. Because the speaker is in total control over the scrolling, PromptSmart delivers a more intuitive experience than even traditional teleprompters and needs no speed calibration. Additionally, the voice recognition processing is completed on the device itself, eliminating the need for an internet data connection.
PromptSmart also recognizes that many speakers prefer to use notes to guide their talks rather than full texts. For this style, PromptSmart includes a digital notecard feature which enables users to stay on-point with functionality to create, rearrange, and set optimum viewing parameters for notecards.
Whatever the style of the speaker, PromptSmart delivers professional tools with cutting-edge technology and an easy-to-use interface. PromptSmart is the ultimate presentation companion to de-stress any public speaking occasion in business, at school, on the campaign trail or anywhere else.
Founder and CEO Eric Sadkin on PromptSmart: From my time coaching MBA students in public speaking, I saw an opportunity to significantly improve the speaking experience using todays mobile technology. PromptSmart aims to be the most advanced, accessible speech aid for any speaker.
Select features of PromptSmart include:
- VoiceTrackTM proprietary voice recognition: PromptSmart follows vocal cues, adjusting scroll speed according to the users pace and position in the text (no data/ internet connection required).
- Easy to use: PromptSmart is ready to go as soon as its downloaded; no need to calibrate.
- Place-holding: Go off script? PromptSmart will standby until the speaker returns to the text.
- Customization: Adjust fonts, text sizes, text color, etc. Set timers, scroll speeds and more.
- Speeches on the go: Download .docx or .txt files from the cloud or email and PromptSmart automatically transforms them into speeches and/ or digital notecards.
- Voice recording: Record and practice speeches. Play them back to note improvements.
PromptSmart is available now for a special launch price of $9.99 on the iTunes app store. For additional information on PromptSmart, visit http//PromptSmart.com, like PromptSmart on Facebook, and follow @PromptSmart on Twitter.
PromptSmart was born out of a passion for public speaking. As a Communications Fellow at Wharton Business School, PromptSmart CEO and Founder Eric Sadkin coached and mentored students in the art of public speaking. Realizing that many orators would be better supported by an intuitive, speaker-controlled teleprompter and a way to digitally create and display notes, Sadkin also recognized that todays mobile devices could address these needs. With these in mind, PromptSmart was created. For more information, visit PromptSmart.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12094689.htm.