|Page (1) of 1 - 01/05/11||email article||print page|
PremiumFanPage Debuts With Top-Selling Angry BirdsFor the First Time Ever, PremiumFanPage Offers Multi-Lingual Fan Pages With Enhanced Social Media Connection (January 05, 2011)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/05/11 -- PremiumFanPage today announced the worldwide launch of its services: the creation of customizable fan pages that can be instantly translated into nearly 60 languages, and offers seamless integration of social media components like Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, blogs, and more, allowing a global fanbase for any brand. The first company to use the services of PremiumFanPage is Rovio Mobile for their runaway videogame phenomenon, Angry Birds.
"We believe we are offering a first-of-its-kind service with PremiumFanPage that brings together an international community to discover, share, boast, and learn about a common interest," said Jani Penttinen, Founder and CEO, PremiumFanPage. "Other than the real-time translation and social media offerings, we have so many more features that can benefit a brand to truly engage its user on a global level -- which is crucial these days -- and of course, launching with Angry Birds is something that we're incredibly proud of and excited about."
PremiumFanPage is based on the Xiha (www.xihalife.com) multilingual social media platform. PremiumFanPage has a built-in Google Translate feature, so users can read the page in their own language with a single click. Fans can also send comments or feedback in their own language, and the brand can use the same translation feature to understand messages and engage with their communities from around the world.
PremiumFanPage Highlight Features
- Global Reach. Instant translations in 58 languages with Website infrastructure optimized for fast worldwide delivery
- Zero Effort For The Brand. PremiumFanPage designs the brand's social media fan site from the ground up
- No Maintenance. Fan pages are always up-to-date and PremiumFanPage supports the latest trends and technology; in addition, PremiumFanPage can moderate comments in various languages
- Free Advertising. With the PremiumFanPage Banner Exchange Program, brands can have their pages advertised on other relevant fan pages at no cost
- Professional Translation Services: From company blogs to Twitter, real professionals from PremiumFanPage can translate content to any of the nearly 60 different languages
The first site to launch with the PremiumFanPage technology is The Official Angry Birds Fan Page. Debuting this month, Angry Birds is the perfect brand to showcase its multilingual social media presence, as it is now one of the top iPhone apps in more than 60 countries and has been downloaded more than 50 million times.
"With PremiumFanPage, we can now help truly connect fans from across the world with The Official Angry Birds Fan Page -- even when they speak different languages," said Peter Vesterbacka, Might Eagle of Rovio. "Fans can discuss the game, see who is Tweeting about it, read the Angry Birds blog for the latest news, and more... all in their own native tongue."
PremiumFanPage offers three types of scalable services:
1. Design Package: Includes professional Website design and implementation, search engine and social media optimization, and all of the required setup, as well as the first two years of monthly premium hosting fees; sites can be up and running in as quickly as two weeks. The designer package costs $4,590 total or $259 per month on a 24-month contract.
2. Premium Package: Allows full layout customization and can be installed on any Web domain. The Premium edition comes preconfigured with Google Analytics and Chartbeat statistics, costing $49 per month or $499 per year.
3. Standard Package: Free of charge and supports all social media feeds with the translation feature. The fan pages are located in the Xiha social network and can be customized with a subdomain of username.xihalife.com.
To succeed on a global level, brands must engage and interact with their audiences in a meaningful relevant way, and PremiumFanPage allows brands to do this. For more information, go to http://www.PremiumFanPage.com.
PremiumFanPage is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xiha (www.xihalife.com), the world's first truly multilingual social network with nearly one million users in 208 countries, speaking over 140 languages.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Xiha , Marketwire,Apple Computer,Internet Technology,Outdoor Sports,Other,