|Page (1) of 1 - 10/27/04||email article||print page|
Power Tools Conferences Return to 2005 Macworld Expo15 Separate Conferences Will Provide In-Depth Training on Specific Applications and Tools (October 27, 2004)
IDG World Expo, the leading producer of world-class tradeshows, conferences and events for technology markets, today announced that the popular Power Tools Conferences will return to Macworld Conference & Expo(R) San Francisco on January 10-13, 2005. Mac users can choose from 15 separate Power Tools Conferences, each providing two days of intensive training on a specific application or tool.
The Power Tools Conferences are separated into two series spanning four days. Mac users can choose to attend two different conferences: one taking place on Monday and Tuesday and another on Wednesday and Thursday.
Power Tools Conference attendees will learn from consultants, authors, product engineers and power users who have proven expertise in the applications and tools under discussion. Topics include:
- Adobe Creative Suite, chaired by author Sandee Cohen and Steve Werner of Summit Communications
- Motion, chaired by Josh Mellicker and Guy Cochran of DVcreators.net
- Mac OS X - Advanced Concepts & Administration, chaired by Schoun P. Regan of The Mac Trainers
- AppleScript Studio, chaired by Sal Soghoian of Apple
- DVD Studio Pro, chaired by Bruce Nazarian of Gnome Digital Media
- Dreamweaver, chaired by Dave McFarland of Sawyer McFarland Media
- Professional Photoshop, chaired by Michael Ninness of Adobe
- FileMaker Pro 7, chaired by John Mark Osborne of Database Pros
- Hardcore Security in OS X, chaired by Doug Nomura
- Advanced Final Cut Pro 4, chaired by Steve Martin, Apple certified trainer with Ripple Training
- Advanced Music Production with Mac Tools, chaired by David Mash of the Berklee College of Music
- How to Produce, Create & Deliver Interactive Solutions, chaired by Nick Floro of Sealworks
- Developing Dashboard Widgets for OS X Tiger, chaired by Dori Smith of dori.com
- PDF Workflow, chaired by consultant Hal Hinderliter
- Corel Painter, by consultant and author Jeremy Sutton
"Our Power Tools Conferences have become some of the most popular elements of the Macworld educational agenda," said Warwick Davies, group vice president of IDG World Expo. "In San Francisco, we are presenting an impressive line-up of new and updated classes where Mac users can roll up their sleeves and receive advanced product training from industry experts. In this unique setting, users spend two full days immersed in training on the applications or tools they rely on."
For more information or to register for the event, please visit www.macworldexpo.com.
About Macworld Conference & Expo
Owned and produced by Framingham Mass.-based IDG World Expo, Macworld Conference & Expo is the world's most comprehensive Macintosh OS event. Macworld Conference & Expo showcases products and services for professionals involved in media and creative content development for corporate and home applications, as well as prosumers using the Mac at home. Macworld Conference & Expo brings together the loyal base of Mac OS audiences in creative services, education, application development, entertainment, small office/home office and Internet-based environments. Macworld Conference & Expo offers professionals and prosumers alike the opportunity to discover the latest developments and hottest products these markets offer. For more information or to register for the event, please visit the Web site at www.macworldexpo.com, or call (800) 645-EXPO. For exhibiting opportunities, please contact Annie Rice at (508) 424-4839 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ron Moreau at (508) 424-4804 or email@example.com.
About IDG World Expo
IDG World Expo (www.idgworldexpo.com) produces technology-focused tradeshows, conferences and events for professionals seeking world-class education, peer-to-peer networking and one-stop comparison shopping. As the leading technology event management company, IDG World Expo leverages its experience and knowledge of technology-focused events and conferences, enabling technology companies to capture the attention and loyalty of influential buyers. IDG World Expo's portfolio of conferences and events includes Macworld Conference & Expo(R), LinuxWorld Conference & Expo(R), Bio-IT World Conference + Expo(TM), Portable Power Conference & Expo(TM), Wireless Sensing Solutions(TM), WinSEC(TM), Context(TM) and RoboNexus. IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research and event company.
International Data Group (IDG) is the world's leading technology media, research, and event company. A privately-held company, IDG publishes more than 300 magazines and newspapers including Bio-IT World, CIO, CSO, Computerworld, GamePro, InfoWorld, Network World, and PC World. The company features the largest network of technology-specific Web sites with more than 400 around the world. IDG is also a leading producer of more than 170 computer-related events worldwide including LinuxWorld Conference & Expo(R), Macworld Conference & Expo(R), DEMO(R), and IDC Directions. IDC provides global market research and advice through offices in 50 countries. Company information is available at http://www.idg.com.
Related Keywords:Macworld Conference & Expo, Power Tools Conferences