|Page (1) of 1 - 03/29/12||email article||print page|
Portfolio Mobile Updated for Mac, iPad and iPhone(March 29, 2012)
(PRWEB) March 29, 2012
Bare Reef has updated its full suite of stock portfolio management applications for iPad, iPhone and Mac. The updates include various bug fixes and stability enhancements. All updates are available from the Apple App Store and at http://www.portfoliomobile.com (Mac version only).
Portfolio mobile is continuing to support Autism awareness and research in March by donating 25% of all proceeds of its full line of stock portfolio management applications to Autism Tree Foundation Project.
Facts about Autism:
- One in every 91 children in the U.S. have been diagnosed with autism. (NOTE: This number does NOT include: PDD, Aspergers and other spectrum disorders. These statistics are endorsed by the CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics, and other federal organizations.)
- Autism affects each individual uniquely
- People affected with autism live a normal life span
- It is estimated that there are approximately one million people in the US affected with autism
- Some people affected with autism will require life-long care at the cost of $5 to $7 million dollars.
- Autism is the most common developmental disability in California (and many other states). Autism is now more common that Down Syndrome, Mental Retardation, and Cystic Fibrosis combined.
- Autism often strikes boys more often than girls roughly four times more common in boys.
- Some children who receive an early diagnosis, intense behavioral intervention, medical treatment, and speech therapy will lead typical lives. Not all people diagnosed with autism receive such an early diagnosis or enjoy this outcome.
The Autism Tree Project Foundation was founded in 2003 to raise money for research to find a cure for Autism, to increase community awareness, to compile and disseminate the most up-to-date information regarding multi-disciplinary approaches to treating autism, and to educate parents, healthcare professionals, and the community about the characteristics and needs of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Portfolio mobile (previously StockTrac) offers the most comprehensive set of features found in any iPad, iPhone or Mac stock portfolio monitoring application. Among them are:
- Support for multiple portfolios
- Support for trading in multiple currencies
- Technical charting
- Reporting (Mac / iPad versions)
- PUSH-based price alerts (iPad / iPhone versions)
- Broker integration using Open Financial Exchange (OFX)
- Portfolio performance comparison and charting
- Web-based management and backup
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Mac
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later / Mac OS X 10.6
Pricing and Availability:
Portfolio mobile for iPhone is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Portfolio mobile for iPhone Pro is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Portfolio mobile for iPad is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Portfolio mobile for Mac is $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). iPad and iPhone versions are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance Category. The Mac version is available worldwide in the App Store and at portfoliomobile.com.
Bare Reef LCC was founded in 2006 by Greg Hoover to provide customer-driven applications for investors of all backgrounds. Bare Reef develops desktop applications, web-based services and mobile apps for a variety of platforms. Its flagship product, Portfolio mobile (previously StockTrac), comprises a line of mobile and desktop apps that boast an unparalleled feature set and the most responsive support. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule interviews, please contact Bare Reef President Greg Hoover. Copyright (C) 2011 Bare Reef LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and /or other countries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9337393.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, , business enterprises, business (general), finance (general), campaign finance, public finance, computing and information technology, satellite technology, software, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, financial markets, commodity markets, business enterprises, business (general), computer crime, software, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, ,