|Page (1) of 1 - 05/30/12||email article||print page|
Portada's Latam Summit Next Week in Miami: 8 Reasons Not to Miss It(May 30, 2012)
MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 05/30/12 -- More than 60 path breaking speakers are ready for the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit at Miami Beach's Fontainebleau Hotel on June 6th and 7th. Download the impressive agenda here: http://www.portada-online.com/html/2012_advertising/adv/fontainebleau.pdf
The "Latam Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau" will take place before the Summit on June 6th.
8 Reasons why you can't afford to miss the Summit/ Pay-TV Forum
1. MEET MAJOR PLAYERS. Meet hundreds of Marketing, Media and Agency executives from Latin America, the U.S. and Spain.
2. BE LUXURIOUS. Hear how and why luxury goods and services companies are placing major bets on Latam growth. Plus the Summit's setting will be the wonderful Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel.
3. HEAR ABOUT THE LATEST IN ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES. Hear from three cutting-edge global Latin entrepreneurs about innovations in Averaging, Mobile-tech, Social Gaming and Direct Response Marketing.
4. LEARN ABOUT THE RISE OF THE BRAZILIAN CITIZEN CONSUMER.
PR Firm Edelman will present a brand new study on the Brazilian consumer's commitment to social purpose. Major client side marketers will share their experiences.
5. THINK ABOUT COLOMBIA. A Top - Ten Colombian advertiser will provide an in-depth presentation with local knowledge. Plus, hear first hand why Visa just opened a Colombian office.
6. GET THE LATEST ABOUT DOING BUSINESS IN LATIN AMERICA.
Will the left wing policy trend expand to the rest of the region? Get all the answers from major political analysts.
7. DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN CENTRAL AMERICA. Learn from top-level executives how to benefit from increasing stability and growth in Central America.
8. SOLVE THE LATAM PAY-TV PUZZLE. Why is the Latin American Pay-TV market one of the fastest growing markets in the world? How big will it get?
The Summit can be attended independently or in combination with the Latam Pay TV Forum. Register here http://www.portada-online.com/conference/registration.aspx?cid=15
Premium Sponsors of Latam Advertising and Media Summit
Sponsor of Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Awards: Microsoft Advertising
Platinum Sponsors: Prisa Brand Solutions
Leader Sponsor: Alcance Media
Distinguished Sponsors: MediaMind, Multimedia Inc., Televisa Publishing and Digital, Havas Media, Matomy
Sponsors of Latam Pay TV Forum
The Latam-Pay-TV Forum is presented by Business Bureau
Diamond Level Sponsor:
DIRECTV Latin America
Online Sales Manager
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Portada, USA, Spain, Marketwire, Inc., Television, Business,