|Page (1) of 1 - 04/12/12||email article||print page|
Portada Latam Summit 2012 Adds Blue Chip Marketing Execs to Already Rich Roster of Speakers(April 12, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- Preparations for Portada's Latin American Advertising and Media Summit, June 6-7, 2012 at the Perry South Beach Hotel in Miami, are in full gear. Portada's Latam Advertising and Media Summit (http://www.portada-online.com/LatamSummit) is the annual Meeting Point for the global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World (Latin America, Spain and U.S. Hispanic).
This year's event main theme is "From Rio to Madrid via Los Angeles, Leveraging Technology to reach Latin Audiences." Over the last few days Portada has added the following top-level speakers and panelists:
Martha Krawczyk, VP Marketing, Visa
Olga Martinez, Directora de Marketing y Innovación Latino America y Caribbean
Santiago Duran, COO, Carat
Carlos Vaca, CEO, BBDO México
Ernesto Leal, COO, Grupo Monge
Roger Diaz, Marketing Director, Grupo Real
Mariano Moro, Senior Integrated Marketing Communications Manager, Latin Center Business Unit
Maribel Viteri, Regional Director, Molson Coors International.
Susana de la Portilla, Directora de Marcas de Grupo Modelo
Tania Cesar, Marketing Director, Diageo, Brazil
Gabriel Dantur, Director de La Nación Digital, Argentina.
More path-breaking speakers and panelists will be announced shortly.
Take advantage of the early bird rate and register now to the 2012 Latam Advertising and Media Summit! (http://www.portada-online.com/conference/registration.aspx?cid=15)
Major players will explore the following topics:
- Panregional Media Buying: An assessment of the impact of the new regulations
- The Brazilian decade: An in-depth look at how you should reach the exploding Brazilian consumer
- Adding (and slicing) Global Latin digital audiences
- Regional Focus: Central America, Stability is opening the region to major marketers
- Ad-Category: Luxury Goods and Services
- Online Video Advertising: Can it compete with TV as a major vehicle for affluent Latinos?
- Colombia: How to profit from Latin American marketers' best kept secret
- Surprise Inspirational Speakers
- Meet Media Buyers Speed Networking Function (Refined concept!)
- NEW: Latam-Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau (Morning of June 6) (http://www.portada-online.com/Pay-TVForum)
Already Confirmed Premium Sponsors:
Sponsor of Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Awards: Microsoft Advertising
Platinum Sponsors: Prisa Digital and Prisa Radio
Leader Sponsor: Alcance Media
Distinguished Sponsors: MediaMind, Multimedia Inc., Televisa Publishing and Digital
Portada (www.portada-online.com) is the leading source on Latin marketing and media. We offer world-class news and intelligence through online, print and conference vehicles to highly targeted audiences.
Online Sales Manager
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Portada, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Business Issues, Marketing Communications, Sales, Marketing Communications, Sales, USA, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Marketwire, Inc., , Television, Business,