|Page (1) of 1 - 03/15/05||email article||print page|
Pinnacle to Show New Lineup Of Broadcast Products at NABTo unveil new broadcast graphics, editing and content delivery systems (March 15, 2005)
Pinnacle Systems, Inc., a leader in digital video solutions, today announced its lineup of broadcast products that will debut at the 2005 National Association of Broadcasters convention. At the show, Pinnacle will demonstrate new graphics, editing and content delivery systems for broadcasters that ease the transition to high-definition (HD), provide powerful new production capabilities, increase interoperability, and simplify workflows throughout the broadcast environment.
?The products that Pinnacle will reveal at NAB underscore our commitment to deliver leading cost-effective solutions that help broadcasters run their businesses efficiently and produce compelling, unique programming, said Matt Danilowicz, vice president and general manager of Broadcast at Pinnacle.
New broadcast products that will be shown at NAB include:
* Pinnacle Deko 1000/Hybrid and Pinnacle Deko 3000/Hybrid - Two new dual-format Deko real-time graphics systems: the capable yet affordable Deko 1000/Hybrid and the most powerful Deko ever - the Deko 3000/Hybrid. Both models simplify the transition to HD by easily switching between native SD and native HD graphics processing and output.
* Pinnacle Deko version 4 - This software upgrade for the entire Deko family will deliver new user-definable motion behaviors, adjustable 3D depth rotations, smart textures, improved usability, QuickTime and additional clip format support.
* Pinnacle Liquid version 6.1 The first broadcast configurations of the Liquid version 6 advanced real-time HD/SD video editing system include true multi-stream native high definition editing, format-independent real-time effects, integrated DVD authoring, advanced audio tools, multi-cam support, a redesigned user interface, and a variety of professional analog and digital SD and HD I/O options.
Content Delivery Systems
* DekoCast Hybrid A new native HD/SD switchable version of the category-defining automated edge graphics system, suitable for a wide range of channel branding, promotions and localization applications.
* MediaStream A new version of MediaStream software supports up to 32 audio channels per video clip, closed caption remux, and seamless interoperability with Liquid version 6.1.
At the show, Pinnacle will also preview Pinnacle Thunder HD the most powerful Thunder ever, featuring native MPEG 2 HD MXF storage, two channels with independent key, and the full set of Thunder capabilities, including MOS. The complete Pinnacle broadcast product family will be on display during NAB 2005 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Pinnacles booth #SU6341 from April 18-21.
About Pinnacle Systems, Inc.
Pinnacle Systems provides broadcasters and consumers with cutting-edge digital media creation, storage, and play-back solutions for use at Home, at Work and on the Air. Pinnacle Systems award winning digital media solutions are in use around the world for broadcast, video editing, DVD and CDR authoring and on the Internet. A recognized industry leader, the company has received nine prestigious Emmy Awards for its technical innovations and carries this commitment throughout all of its product lines.
Pinnacle Systems may be reached at (650) 526-1600 or at www.pinnaclesys.com.
Related Keywords:Pinnacle, NAB, Pinnacle Systems, digital video, editing, Matt Danilowicz, Pinnacle Deko 1000/Hybrid, Pinnacle Deko 3000/Hybrid, Deko, HD graphics, Liquid, DVD authoring, DekoCast Hybrid, MediaStream, Pinnacle Thunder HD, MPEG 2 HD MXF,