|Page (1) of 1 - 07/31/03||email article||print page|
Pictographics Releases iCorrect EditLab 4.0Color correction software offers adaptive batch processing
iCorrect EditLab is designed to provide professional-level color correction through a guided, four-step editing process, including color balance; white and black point; brightness, contrast and saturation; and hue selective editing. The software also includes Pictographics' memory color algorithms for quickly correcting special colors, such as sky blue, foliage greens and skin tones. The new AutoQueue functionality is designed to allow for rapid editing of any number of digital images. Other features include:
- SmartColor mode: Neutral balance, Brightness/Contrast, Auto
Black/White Point, Saturation;
- Ability to add custom memory colors;
- Zooming and scrolling for precise corrections;
- Support for 24-bit or 48-bit color depth;
- Linear 48-bit correction mode;
- Support for TIFF, TIFF/LZW, JPEG and BMP, with the ability to convert between formats;
- ICC working color space selection and profile handling options;
- Adaptive or pre-defined color corrections for batch processing images.
iCorrect EditLab 4.0 is available now for Mac OS 9, Mac OS X and Windows for $59.95 for a limited time ($79.95 normally). The Photoshop plugin version sells for $99.95. For more information, visit http://www.picto.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Pictographics Releases iCorrect EditLab 4.0
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved