|Page (1) of 1 - 04/21/11||email article||print page|
Photo-Centric EventJot Brings Event-Building to Mobile AppsFree App for iPhone and Android Creates Real-Time Connection to Twitter to Liven Up Outings With Friends, Sporting Events, Music Festivals, and More (April 21, 2011)
CUPERTINO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/21/11 -- EventJot, a mobile app for the iPhone and Android devices that allows users to quickly build events that anyone can add photos and comments to, is available for free beginning today. The app only requires a Twitter account to start using, and it Tweets pictures and comments in real-time, allowing for easy communication with friends and a great way of promoting outings to a wider audience. Events that include pictures and comments are then available anytime on the web through a unique address.
Main Features of EventJot:
- In connection with Twitter, quickly share photos and comments through your existing Twitter account
- Photo-centric communication means that even with remote friends it's easy to share what's happening
- Everyone contributing means that events have more photos, more comments, and more participation
- Automatic posts to Twitter means that messages get out in real-time
- Also available on Android and the web so all your friends can participate
Some common uses of EventJot:
- Night out on the town with friends
- Sporting events
- Music festivals
- Much more...!
The app is created by Ricoh and is being released simultaneously worldwide. Part of revenues related to EventJot will be donated to relief efforts for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami.
Create your own event and share photos through Twitter with all your friends in real-time whenever, wherever, whatever you're doing. Even with remote contacts, allow everyone in your event to view and add comments. For more information and to download EventJot immediately http://eventjot.com/
Jesse Casman for EventJot
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Ricoh Co., Ltd., Japan, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Music, Internet Technology, Geology, Oceanography,