|Page (1) of 1 - 11/01/11||email article||print page|
PhoCusWright Announces Unparalleled Slate of SpeakersMore Than 20 Travel, Technology, Investment Leaders on Hand for PhoCusWright Conference and Travel Innovation Summit (November 01, 2011)
SHERMAN, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 11/01/11 -- More than 20 C-level executives from the most powerful companies in the travel-industry sphere will descend on Hollywood, Fla., Nov. 15 to 17, for the 18th annual PhoCusWright Conference and Travel Innovation Summit. They will be joined by technology and financial leaders from around the world demonstrating and looking for the Next Big Thing in categories such as Startup, Mobile, Social Media, Emerging, Established and International.
- Dan Rose, Facebook
- Jeffrey H. Boyd, Priceline
- Jeremy Wertheimer, ITA Software by Google
- Paul J. Brown, Hilton Worldwide
- Tim O'Shaughnessy, LivingSocial
- Stephen Kaufer, TripAdvisor
- Dara Khosrowshahi, Expedia
- Brad Gerstner, Altimeter Capital
- Jeff Fagnan, Atlas Ventures
- Kevin May, Tnooz
- Noreen Henry, Travelocity Global
- Woody Marshall, Technology Crossover Ventures
- David G. NeelemanTrey Urbahn, Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras
- Brian Sharples, HomeAway
- Robbie Cooke, Wotif.com Holdings
- Sonya T. Brown, Norwest Venture Partners
- Bob Rossato, ViajaNet
- Fritz Demopoulos, Qunar.com Information Technology
- Adrian Currie, Agoda, Booking.com B.V.
- Kevin Crissey, UBS Investment Bank
- Keyur Joshi, MakeMyTrip.com
- Sophie Forest, Brightspark Ventures
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz
- Jim Hornthal, Triporati
- Rod Cuthbert, Viator
"The changes that have enveloped the travel space are unprecedented, and call for anything but "business as usual," said founder Philip Wolf.
PhoCusWright is the travel industry research authority on how travelers, suppliers and intermediaries connect. Independent, rigorous and unbiased, PhoCusWright fosters smart, strategic planning and tactical decision-making. To complement its primary research in North and Latin America, Europe and Asia, PhoCusWright produces several high-profile conferences in the U.S. and Germany, and partners with conferences in Canada, China and Singapore. Industry leaders and company analysts bring this intelligence to life by debating issues, sharing ideas and defining the ever-evolving reality of travel commerce.
Those interested in being sponsors or demonstrating their products can get more information by clicking here. Professional, working media can be accredited to attend the entire conference for free here.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: startup, venture capital, Internet, Social Media, Canada, Germany, USA, China, Singapore, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Financial, Computer Science, china,