|Page (1) of 1 - 03/14/12||email article||print page|
Percussion to Host Free Webinar on Optimizing Web and Content Marketing Strategies to Best Engage Prospective Students Online(March 14, 2012)
WOBURN, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/12 -- Percussion Software, a leading provider of Web Content Management and Content Marketing software, today announced it will host an online roundtable webinar for business, marketing and IT leaders in Higher Education. The panel will explore how to optimize web content marketing for improved student engagement and recruiting initiatives, and broaden online reach.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
2:00 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
Vince Johnson, vice president of information technology, Lancaster Bible College and Stephen Snyder, director of university relations, Georgia Southwestern State
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Critical insight into the impact of an effective content marketing strategy and supporting content management solutions for driving social engagement in today's multi-channeled interactive web.
- Real-time knowledge on how universities can leverage effective web content marketing tools to engage and attract students online.
- Perspective on the web and business challenges facing higher education today, and how an effective web content management and content marketing strategy can help address those challenges.
- Insights on how business, marketing and IT leaders in higher education can overcome technology constraints and identify solutions most effective for driving student engagement and ROI.
- New approaches to connect, engage and motivate students in social online communities through rich and compelling content.
About Percussion Software
Percussion Software's products enable you to take control over your web content management and content marketing strategies to increase traffic, drive revenue, improve engagement, and create compelling online customer experiences. Delivered in a highly usable and affordable product package, hundreds of leading companies, education institutions, and government agencies are using Percussion to lower the costs of their content strategies and gain the flexibility to address "What's Next" on the web. Leading customers include vegas.com, weather.com, AutoTrader.com, Rentokil, Watchguard Technologies, Lancaster Bible College, Sunoco, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the City of Corpus Christi, Saba Software, the U.S. General Services Administration, and the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. To learn more, visit www.percussion.com.
For Percussion Software
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Percussion Software, Sales & Marketing, Education, Internet, Administration, Management, USA, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business,