|Page (1) of 1 - 04/26/12||email article||print page|
Peoplefluent's Innovative Talent Management Solutions for the iPad Profiled by Bersin & AssociatesCompany's Industry-Leading Talent Management Software Reviewed in New Bersin & Associates Research Report (April 26, 2012)
RALEIGH, NC and WALTHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/26/12 -- Peoplefluent, an industry-leading Talent Management solutions provider, today announced that its groundbreaking talent management solution for the iPad® has been profiled in a new research report by Bersin & Associates, the premier research and consulting firm empowering Human Resources organizations to drive bottom-line impact. Titled "Talent Management on the iPad: Peoplefluent Delivers Breakthrough Solution," the report highlights key advantages of using the company's integrated talent management software.
Peoplefluent has a history of developing highly innovative user experiences, having delivered one of the first-ever integrated talent management suites. The company remains on the forefront of the latest technology, recently releasing Peoplefluent Mobile, its new solution for the iPad. Continuing a tradition of innovation, Peoplefluent Mobile is one of the first solutions in the market that totally reimagines how people will use HR software on a mobile device, leveraging the features and user experiences built into the iPad platform.
Peoplefluent Mobile was designed to enable a number of functional areas, including performance management, succession management and compensation. Rather than re-hosting its existing applications on the tablet, Peoplefluent started from scratch to develop Peoplefluent Mobile, using the iPad's native design to make the system fun, fast and easy to use.
The Bersin report outlines a number of key benefits that Peoplefluent Mobile provides over other systems, including:
- Peoplefluent Mobile's Workforce Explorer module offers dynamic click boxes, tabs, graphic filters and graphical views to dynamically display employee data, allowing managers to access and interact with key information about their employees at their fingertips.
- The software allows managers to drill down on hundreds of data elements about their employees, providing them with key information needed to determine high performers and flight risks.
- The Workforce Explorer Flip Book, designed to mirror the visuals of the best mobile applications for the iPad, gives managers access to the talent story of each individual, enabling them to flip through and understand their talent profiles, including details of their performance, compensation and career aspirations.
- Supervisors, managers and executives can use the information in their talent management systems to make real-world, rapid decisions easily, without the need for an HR specialist or IT professional to help them find data.
- The compensation analysis module allow managers and executives to quickly compare and analyze compensation, helping leaders understand how they can optimize their budgets through embedded intelligence such as budget statistics and guidelines.
"We are delighted and honored to be recognized by Bersin & Associates as a pioneer in the tablet-based talent management field," said Doug Ring, Chief Technology Officer for Peoplefluent. "Although talent management on mobile devices is a relatively new concept, Peoplefluent has been a trailblazer in the industry, long recognizing the unlimited potential that mobile technology can provide."
Peoplefluent has made the Bersin & Associates research report available for complimentary download for a limited time at: http://www.peoplefluent.com/sites/default/files/resources/files/Bersin - Peoplefluent Talent Management on the iPad - 040212.pdf
Peoplefluent is transforming Talent Management through best-of-breed technology and expertise. With a deep focus on business intelligence and analytics, the Company's mobile and SaaS technology gives clients the actionable insight required to make strategic decisions that drive better business results. Nearly 80 percent of the Fortune 100 use Peoplefluent Talent Management, Vendor Management and Workforce Compliance and Diversity solutions to manage salaried, hourly and contingent labor across their organization. These solutions manage the entire talent lifecycle from recruiting to onboarding and through the ongoing management of each person's career while helping organizations measure, analyze and empower their existing workforce. The Company's solutions currently support more than 5,000 organizations ranging in size from large, global corporations to small and medium-sized businesses, and it is used by more than 5 million users in 214 countries and territories around the world.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Talent Management, iPad, Mobile, Vendor Management, Workforce Compliance and Diversity, Marketwire, , Business, Other,