|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/12||email article||print page|
Pentaho Names Eddie White EVP of Business DevelopmentBrings Proven Partnership and OEM/SaaS Experience to Big Data Opportunity at Business Analytics Leader (February 27, 2012)
ORLANDO, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/12 -- Pentaho Corporation, delivering the future of business analytics, today announced that Eddie White has joined the company as Executive Vice President of Business Development. Eddie White is responsible for developing strategic relationships with big data vendors and commercializing Pentaho Business Analytics for major cloud/SaaS hardware and software vendors.
An execution-oriented executive business and sales leader, White has more than 20 years of experience helping businesses meet and exceed their sales revenue and growth targets through business development, strategic alliances partnerships, and acquisitions. Career highlights include:
- Directed global sales and business development as CRO, SVP of Global Sales and Business Development for leading Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) startup Sentilla Inc.;
- Led strategic business development and partnership activities for two flagship storage and infrastructure management business units with combined annual revenue of over $1bn at Computer Associates (CA) Inc., where he was VP of business and corporate development;
- Delivered OEM storage solutions for the client on schedule and budget as business development director at Adaptec Inc.;
- Managed storage business unit with P&L responsibility for a $60m p.a. at Eurologic Ltd.;
- Graduated with a diploma in business studies and first class honors from University College in Cork, Ireland and received a bachelors of business studies with honors from Dublin City University.
"Organizations everywhere are deploying big data, buying Hadoop and NoSQL solutions and then finding themselves stranded on big data islands," said Eddie White, executive vice president of business development, Pentaho Corporation. "With Pentaho, there is a tremendous opportunity to bring big data into the enterprise and operationalize it with simple, easy-to-use Pentaho Business Analytics."
"Eddie White is a proven technology industry business development professional who has built partnerships and OEM relationships with companies of all sizes," said Quentin Gallivan, CEO, Pentaho. "He's exactly what Pentaho needs to keep us on the forefront of the big data revolution."
Pentaho is hiring. Learn about exciting roles in services, engineering and sales at pentaho.com/careers.
Join the conversation at @Pentaho and Facebook.com/Pentaho.
About Pentaho Corporation
Pentaho is delivering the future of business analytics. Pentaho's open source heritage drives our continued innovation in a modern, integrated, embeddable platform built for the future of analytics, including diverse and big data requirements. Powerful business analytics are made easy with Pentaho's cost-effective suite for data access, visualization, integration, analysis and mining. For a free evaluation, download Pentaho Business Analytics at www.pentaho.com/get-started.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Pentaho Corporation, Ireland, Marketwire, Inc., , Business,