|Page (1) of 1 - 11/09/11||email article||print page|
Paradigma Software Releases Free Business Ready Database and Reports Server(November 09, 2011)
Beaverton, Oregon (PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Paradigma Software, the makers of Valentina DB, announces the immediate availability of their Valentina Office Server /5 product for free. Previously sold for $299.99, it is the fastest combined business intelligence server that runs natively on 32 and 64 bit Windows, Linux and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Now every business can benefit from features normally found in extremely expensive enterprise servers in addition to several unique features to Valentina Office Server. Queries that made you have to call your clients back the next day can now result in finished reports immediately while you have them on the phone or in a meeting. Valentina Office Server can make the difference in the ABCs (always be closing) of business, said Lynn Fredricks, President of Paradigma Software, Inc.
Valentina Office Server brings together two best of class technologies: the ultra fast object-relational columnar database Valentina DB, and the rich, enterprise class reporting engine Valentina Reports.
Valentina DB is so fast that it turns the hours or minutes of complex queries from most competing database technologies into seconds, while virtually eliminating much of the overhead required by competing relational databases. Valentina DB can store any kind of data, with optional and granular encryption and compression. Easily manage hierarchical data storage models and key-value. Utilizes stored procedures, views, triggers, complex sub-queries, over 100 calculation fields and return XML. Supports in-memory and disk based databases.
Valentina Reports services let you host reporting projects business analytics, dashboards, general business intelligence and more - that can be rendered as web pages, text, images or generate XML enriched PDF documents. Reports elements can include static images or objects, web pages, and a library of reporting objects that accept dynamic data grids, barcodes, charts, graphs, sub-categories, headers and more.
All features of Valentina DB and Valentina Reports can be fully automated programmatically by web applications or native client applications.
Other features include:
- Build Fast Web Applications. Out of the box support for PHP and Ruby on Rails web application languages, with full programmatic control over both Valentina DB and Valentina Reports engines.
- Over 18+ Native Connectors on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and iOS. Developers can query and access data from Valentina Office Server from applications built from every major development environment from .NET on Windows, to Objective-C on Mac OS X to native iOS apps running on iPhone and iPad - at no added cost.
- Hot Backup and Powerful Scheduling. Automatically back up your databases. Schedule and automate business and data management practices based on server-side logic.
- Users, Projects and Databases. Create, manage, add, drop users, passwords interactively. Register and manage new databases and Reports projects.
- Standards Based Management. Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Secure Sockets Layer, Unicode (both UTF 16 and UTF 8), ODBC based imports and more.
- Free Admin Tools on iPhone and iPad. Free remote administration tools make it possible to remotely manage, query and monitor the health of your server.
Valentina Office Server includes hundreds of other features, the result of constant and consistent optimizations and improvements over a decade of advanced development.
Valentina Office Server /5 includes five unnamed, simultaneous connections; based on user feedback, it can easily serve offices of more than 30 users. It is available for personal or institutional use in a single deployment, includes community based support and is eligible for commercial upgrading. It is immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website at http://www.paradigmasoft.com.
About Paradigma Software, Inc
Paradigma Software Inc is an Oregon-based corporation, developer and publisher of business intelligence and data technology solutions for desktop, server and mobile platforms. Its advanced database technology Valentina DB is the result of years of advanced research in intelligent data management design - with more recent releases of business reporting and visual data management and design.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/11/prweb8942163.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime,internet,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,computer crime,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,computing and information technology,networking,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,computing and information technology,satellite technology,software,