|Page (1) of 1 - 03/29/11||email article||print page|
PapayaMobile Integrates Android's In-App Billing Solution Into Social Gaming Network(March 29, 2011)
BEIJING -- (Marketwire) -- 03/29/11 --
- PapayaMobile announced today that Android's In-App billing is now available on its social gaming network, enabling 10 million Papayans to engage in microtransactions through Google's new solution. Papaya Farm HD is the first game to roll out this solution with all other Papaya games to immediately follow.
- PapayaMobile will also integrate Android's In-App billing into its Social SDK and Game Engine products, making it a one-stop-shop where Android developers can find the most advanced monetization tools the market has to offer.
- Key reason why developers are currently finding iPhone to be a better monetization platform than Android is the presence of a solid In-App billing solution on iOS. Papaya believes Android's new In-App billing serves to address the need of Android developers for a simple and seamless tool that allows them to implement virtual good transactions in game.
- In-App billing will further strengthen Google's Android ecosystem and that of the PapayaMobile's social gaming network by offering the developer community steady access to the explosive revenue streams around casual gaming and mobile applications. Armed with the monetization tools needed to leverage the fastest growing mobile platform in the world, more developer talent will build on Android and ensure further growth of Google's mobile OS.
- Although the new In-App billing solution from Android is only available in select countries, PapayaMobile is eagerly awaiting the rollout of this solution to more geographical areas around the world to maximize global monetization in the near future.
Attributable to Si Shen, CEO of PapayaMobile
"PapayaMobile is continually finding ways to enhance the mobile gaming experience for our end users and the ability to maximize return on game investment for our developers. Integration of Android's In-App billing solution, with its ease of use and great monetization potential, is another big step in that direction."
PapayaMobile is Android's leading social gaming network, offering a full suite of social gaming features, Android's most diverse set of monetization tools, and the fastest 2D OpenGL engine. Papaya's products allow developers to maximize the return on investment of their games, while virally marketing to the large Papaya user base to instantly increase user acquisition. Founded in 2008 by Si Shen and Wenjie Qian, Papaya is headquartered in Beijing and has an office in San Francisco, Calif. For more information, please visit: http://www.papayamobile.com/.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: PapayaMobile, Communications, Digital Audio, iPods, iphone, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Game Technology, Other,