|Page (1) of 1 - 07/14/03||email article||print page|
Panopticum Releases Lens Pro 3 for Mac OS XPhotoshop filters create glass and lens effects
Lens Pro offers several individual glass and lens effects, including lenses for magnification and distortion; crystals; 3D objects; triangles; and particles. Version 3.0 also includes a range of enhancements over the previous release:
- Improved lens and crystals drawing algorithms;
- New types of lenses and crystals;
- New types of highlights;
- Improved particle system for more complex patterns of lenses;
- Ability to apply special effects to crystals;
- Ability to create glass surfaces of the shape of any selected area;
- ABility to reflect objects from glass surfaces of lenses and crystals.
Panopticum Lens Pro 3.0 is available now for Mac OS X and Windows for $60. A demo version is also available. For more information, visit http://www.panopticum.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Panopticum Releases Lens Pro 3 for Mac OS X
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved