|Page (1) of 1 - 04/30/02||email article||print page|
Panopticum Releases AnimaText 2.0Version 2.0 supports After Effects 5.x
AnimaText includes a variety of text effects accessible from various plugins in the collection. These include:
- Styles, such as outline and extrusion;
- Text Allocation, which draws text along Beziers, polylines, circles, etc.;
- Extrusion, which creates animated extrusions of text;
- Transformation, including horizontal/vertical scale, tracking, leading, rotation and the like;
- Outline, which animates strokes around text;
- Waterline, which reveals text through a wavy mask;
- Substrate, for figure effects;
- Visibility wave effects;
All of the effects can be animated. New features in version 2.0 include predefined text styles, new color filling methods, new outline curves and a glow effect. (Substrates and extrusions are also new to this release.)
AnimaText 2.0 is available now for the Macintosh for $100. For more information, visit http://www.panopticum.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Panopticum Releases AnimaText 2.0
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved