|Page (1) of 1 - 09/06/07||email article||print page|
Pageflex to Showcase Product Enhancements and Strategic Partnerships at Graph Expo 2007Award-winning software solutions provider and partners to demonstrate workflow integration, ?lights out? automation (September 06, 2007)
The in-booth collaboration between Pageflex and its industry partners at Graph Expo will enable attendees to experience first-hand the benefits resulting from the marriage of these enterprise solutions. From enhancing the impact of direct mail to automating production workflows, the compatibility between partner applications increases marketing impact, streamlines production processes, removes manual elements, and facilitates business growth for joint customers.
Partner companies scheduled to conduct demonstrations in the Pageflex booth include:
- AccuData Integrated Marketing enhances direct marketing programs by providing quality consumer and business marketing data directly through a Pageflex Storefront
- DirectSmile combines image personalization with Pageflex products to add emotion to direct mail and other document customization projects
- Enterprise Print Management Solutions (EPMS) communicates production information seamlessly between Pageflex server and the Enterprise 32 print management system
- Objective Advantage streamlines a printer service providers Web-to-print workflow by sharing job data between Pageflex Storefront and the OASymbio suite of production management tools
- Pace Systems Group expands digital print businesses by integrating Pageflex Storefront and the ePace print management system
- SeeFile offers Web-based image management to Pageflex Storefront sites
- Software Marketing Associates pro-mailŪ Fulfillment Solution automates fulfillment processes from the shopping cart to pick, pack, and ship for both static and customized items through its integration with Pageflex Storefront
- USADATA extends the value of personalization by offering consumer and business mailing list acquisition within Pageflex Storefront
In addition to the eight partners in the Pageflex booth, Pageflex systems will be driving customized printing of direct mail postcards, marketing brochures, sales letters, holiday greeting cards, and presentation folders in four major partner booths: Canon, HP and Objective Advantage, and Xeikon. Pageflex will also be demonstrating its respective integrations with Pageflex Storefront in the Objective Advantage (booth #4840) and Pace Systems Group (booth #4807) booths. Additionally, InkInc. (booth # 5612), a Pageflex customer; NAPC (booth # 5255), a Pageflex reseller; and Streamline Solutions (Booth # 5136), a Pageflex technology integration partner will all demonstrate Pageflex solutions in their booths.
?By inviting our partners into our booth at Graph Expo, were demonstrating the depth of products and services we offer our customers, as well as our commitment to compatibility, explained Anna Chagnon, president and CEO, Bitstream Inc. ?We offer products that work on behalf of the users to strengthen their overall capabilities. We strive to provide products that integrate with existing workflows at customer sites, allowing them to focus less on manual production tasks and more on broadening the scope of their businesses, as showcased in our recent release of Pageflex Storefront 5.5.
At the core of the Pageflex Storefront 5.5 upgrade is the ability to alter the graphical elements of the customer-facing site, including colors, font sizes, and button graphics, and navigation, catalog, editing and checkout controls. These tools allow Pageflex users to create product- and market-specific websites to sell their offerings. The anonymous browsing feature gives users the ability to offer customers access to the storefront website and the opportunity to customize products without registering until checkout.
This new release also gives Pageflex users the ability to insert custom content even dynamic content into many areas of the site, including the website footers, login page, registration page, start page, and all catalog categories. Additional new features include performance improvements and scalability, UNC path support, Adobe PDF Library 8 support, and a product search feature.
At Graph Expo, Pageflex will demonstrate two new product features slated for release later this year. Attendees will receive a sneak peak at sophisticated new marketing campaign tracking tools as well as enhancements to its interactive online design and editing tools.
Bitstream Inc. (NASDAQ: BITS) is a software development company focused on bringing unique software products to a wide variety of markets. The companys core software products include award-winning fonts and font rendering software, mobile browsing and messaging software and variable data publishing and Web-to-print software for personalized marketing. For more information about Bitstream please visit www.bitstream.com.
Bitstream and MyFonts.com are registered trademarks or service marks, and Pageflex, the Bitstream logo and ThunderHawk are trademarks, of the Company. Other technologies and brand names are used for information only and remain trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Related Keywords:VDP, Pageflex, Bitstream, lights out automation, workflow integration, variable data printing