|Page (1) of 1 - 01/30/12||email article||print page|
PSIGEN to Show Advanced Capture and Document Processing at LegalTech in NY This Week(January 30, 2012)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/12 -- PSIGEN Software, Inc., the leader in legal capture and scanning solutions, will be showing its Legal Feature Set at the LegalTech Show at the Hilton New York this week (Booth 2614). PSIGEN has a large contingent of legal customers that use its advanced capture product for processing paper documents, Bates stamping, redaction and document assembly.
The release of version 4.0 of PSI:Capture enhanced the Legal Feature Set, and provides the following functionality that is in high demand in the Legal vertical:
- Integration with SharePoint -- As large numbers of law firms and legal departments migrate to the Microsoft SharePoint platform, PSIGEN's product has adapted to allow "scan to SharePoint" ease.
- Searchable PDFs with OCR -- Fast, efficient Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to create searchable PDFs.
- Document Assembly -- simple, easy to use document assembly with allowing addition of pages through scan or import, drag and drop reordering, insert/replace, legal auto-orient, PDF Bookmarking, cropping and full image processing.
- Document Redaction -- PSI:Capture provides the most in-depth redaction capabilities in the industry allowing for manual redaction, template-based redaction, OCR-based redaction and redaction based on user provided logic.
- Digital Bates Stamping -- full Bates Stamping engine with font, location and size capabilities, along with auto-shrink to provide a white space for the stamp.
- Legal Content System Integration -- PSI:Capture integrates with 50+ Enterprise Content Management Systems, including legal focused systems like SharePoint, Summation, WorldDox, Acorde and the OpenText line of products.
For more information, come by Booth 2614 at the LegalTech show, or visit www.psigen.com and see our Legal Industry Solutions.
PSIGEN Software is the innovative leader in advanced document capture and document scanning software. Since 1995, PSIGEN has provided software to improve all the processes around the conversion of paper to digital documents. The solutions focus on cost reduction, flexibility, standardization, and improved efficiency. PSIGEN delivers these solutions through a network of resellers and distributors in the US and abroad. For more information, visit www.psigen.com.
"PSIGEN" is a registered trademark in the US, the EU and other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
PSIGEN Sales and Marketing:
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: legal, law firm, LegalTech, scanning, document capture, redaction, bates stamping, OCR , Sales, Sales & Marketing, Management, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , Other,