|Page (1) of 1 - 05/10/12||email article||print page|
PNY Introduces XLR8 GeForce GTX 670 Graphics Card(May 10, 2012)
PARSIPPANY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 05/10/12 -- PNY Technologies®, Inc. ("PNY") today introduced the XLR8 GeForce® GTX 670 2048MB GDDR5 graphics card. The GTX 670 delivers state-of-the-art features and technologies found only in the newest NVIDIA® Kepler architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.
The PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 670 was designed to produce faster, more power-efficient performance and is 30% faster than the previous generation graphics card. PNY will offer consumers a value-added bundle: the GTX 670 graphics card coupled with a PNY High Speed Thin HDMI® Cable. The HDMI cable connects the GTX 670 directly to an HDTV or monitor for maximum high definition 1080p gaming.
- GPU Boost: brand new technology that offers additional power without overclocking and dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance levels for faster gaming
- Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA): adds a lightning-fast, automatic anti-aliasing technique to a huge variety of games for superior image quality and performance
- Adaptive Vertical Sync Mode: adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability, in a fast and seamless way for smoother gaming
- Single GPU 3D Vision® Surround: gamers can now experience simultaneous quad-monitor support on a single GPU -- for a game visual spread across three monitors, plus one additional monitor for email, chat, web browsing and more
- PhysX®: delivers a rich, immersive gaming experience with new dynamic physical environments like fracture and fur
"The GTX 670 comes swiftly on the heels of the well-received GTX 680 and boasts the same innovative Kepler architecture," said Nicholas Mauro, senior marketing manager, PC components for PNY. "PNY is now poised to offer two exceptional high end performance cards at price points to suit consumer needs. The 670 features the same great core technologies expected from a GTX 600 Series graphics card -- including the highly coveted 3D Vision Surround multi-monitor gaming, for expanded game play across three displays with a fourth display for web browsing, checking stats, or general use."
- BUS Technology: PCI Express 3.0
- CUDA Cores: 1344
- Core Clock (MHz): 915 MHz
- Boost Clock (MHz): 980 MHz
- Memory Amount: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Memory Frequency (effective): 6.0 Gbps
- Power and Thermal: 170W-Active
- Outputs: DVI + DVI + HDMI + DisplayPort
- MSRP: $429.99
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including:
- Two dual-link DVI
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 with DirectCompute 5.0 support
- NVIDIA PhysX® technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision®-Ready
- NVIDIA SLI®-Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- Open GL 4.2 support
- OpenCL support
Additionally, consumers who purchase a PNY GTX 670 will receive a bonus 3 month subscription to E-Sports Entertainment (ESEA) Premium Video Game Network. ESEA is a video game solution provider, specializing in community tools, proprietary anti-cheat technology, custom server modifications, and an extensive network of premium game servers. Users can learn, play, practice and compete all with an ESEA Premium subscription.
PNY offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the entire XLR8 GeForce GTX Series, including the GTX 670 graphics card. Users have a standard 1-year out of box warranty, extended to the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of product registration at PNY.com within 90 days of purchase. PNY also offers free 24-hour technical support.
The PNY GTX 670 will be available for purchase at select e-tailers, retailers, and PNY.com. For more information on the complete line of products that PNY has to offer, visit www.PNY.com. Gamers can also check out compLexity Gaming -- one of the world's most prolific gaming organizations. PNY holds the distinct honor of being the "Official Sponsor" of compLexity Gaming.
About PNY Technologies
Established in 1985, PNY Technologies®, Inc. celebrates over 25 years of business excellence as a leading manufacturer and supplier of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, SSDs, Smart Active High Speed HDMI® cables & mobile accessories, computer memory upgrade modules, as well as consumer and professional graphics cards. The company's Mobility, Digital Imaging, Computing, and Gaming solutions are widely available from major retail, e-tail and wholesale outlets internationally. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, PNY maintains facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. www.PNY.com, www.facebook.com/PNY
The PNY logo is a registered trademark of PNY Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2012 PNY Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1979146
Email: Email Contact
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: PNY Technologies, Inc., Sales & Marketing, Internet, Architecture, Post/Production, Display, Prosumer/Consumer, Business, HDTV, Flash, Gaming, Marketing, Copyright, Anim, Broadcast Technology, Graphics/Design, HDTV, Facilities, Graphics, Imaging, email, Marketwire, Inc., , Television, Internet Technology, Game Technology, Business, Entertainment, Email, Gamers, Other,