|Page (1) of 1 - 04/26/06||email article||print page|
PDF2Office Personal v3.0 and PDF2Office Standard v3.0 ReleasedDirectly Open a PDF File in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (April 26, 2006)
PDF2Office Personal v3.0 represents a major upgrade to PDF2Office Personal v2.0 - the popular PDF to Word conversion tool. Additionally, Recosoft has expanded the PDF2Office product family by introducing PDF2Office Standard v3.0 a new tool for directly opening PDF files in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word; providing an effective low-cost solution for PDF to PowerPoint and Microsoft Word conversions and offering enhanced integration with the Office product line.
PDF2Office recreates the original construction and layout of the PDF file - forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables; and processing headers/footers, endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections, all automatically - without any manual intervention. The resulting document can be used in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
PDF2Office enables users to recover the data stored in PDF files - making them available for use by anyone. Since PDF2Office is an independent tool, it is not necessary to acquire and install additional PDF editing software and tools, resulting in huge cost savings in both time and expense.
- Directly Open PDF documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint: Open and Convert PDF files directly in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. You can also right-click on a PDF file on the desktop and open it in Word and PowerPoint.
- Conversion Options: Specify PDF file Conversion options to control the conversion fidelity and the type of conversion required. Options for specifying hyphenation processing, mathematical formula recognition and image resolution exist.
- PDF Reconstruction v3.0 Engine: The latest PDF Reconstruction v3.0 engine offers dramatic enhancements in the areas of table identification; graphics processing; PDF files with complex layouts.
- PostScript Font Matching, Substitution and Auto-Sizing: PDF2Office Personal and Standard include a robust PostScript font matching, substitution and scaling mechanism where the fonts used to create the PDF file are matched against fonts present in the system and if a match cannot be found, the font can be substituted and its size scaled to closely match the layout characteristics of the original PDF document.
- Specify Customization Options directly in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint: Specify options such as short-cut key combination, destination folder and other settings to tailor your conversions.
- PDF2Office Standard v3.0 US$59.00
- PDF2Office Personal v3.0 US$39.00
- PDF2Office Personal v3.0 Upgrade License US$24.99 (for PDF2Office Personal v1.x/2.x Windows licensees)
Recosoft Corporation is headquartered at Osaka, Japan and is the developer and provider of cross platform software and information technology solutions. With PDF2Office, the company is solidifying their spot as a leader in designing simple, elegant utilities enhancing the functionality of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and helping users get the best use out of a PDF file. Learn more at www.recosoft.com.
Related Keywords:pdf, file format, macintosh, windows, microsoft word, powerpoint, microsoft office, desktop application, productivity
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved