|Page (1) of 1 - 07/13/10||email article||print page|
Overland Storage Promotion Doubles NAS Storage Capacity for Free(July 13, 2010)
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/13/10 -- Overland Storage, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVRL), the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle, has launched a new promotion: customers can receive 4TB of network attached storage (NAS) capacity for the purchase price of 2TB. Until September 20, 2010, customers who purchase a 2TB SnapServer NAS 410 can upgrade to a 4TB SnapServer NAS 410 for free.
Ideal for businesses, SnapServer 410 provides outstanding performance, ease of use and data protection in a 1U rackmount NAS server. The promotion is part of Overland's ongoing mission to provide customers with the best combination of capacity, performance and affordability.
Customers interested in taking advantage of this promotion should visit
http://landing.overlandstorage.com/DoubleCapacity_promo or call 1-888-343-7627 (US) or +1-858-571-5555 (International).
SnapServer NAS 410 is a 4-drive rackmount NAS solution that is:
- Smart: Centrally manage all SnapServer products, remotely or locally, with SnapServer Manager
- Safe: Manage, move and protect data across the hall or across the globe with Snap Enterprise Data Replicator (Snap EDR). Take point-in-time snapshots for flexible recovery
- Simple: Easily serve data to both file- and block-based Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS clients
- Reliable: Maximize data availability and protection with advanced RAID options
- Scalable: Effortlessly expand data storage infrastructure with SnapServer NAS solutions that scale from 1TB to 176TB
The promotion for SnapServer NAS 410 customers:
- Purchase a SnapServer NAS 410 with 2TB of storage and automatically upgrade to receive 2TB FREE
- Offer ends September 20, 2010
About Overland Storage
Overland Storage is the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle. By providing an integrated range of technologies and services for primary, nearline, offline, archival and cloud data storage, Overland makes it easy and cost effective to manage different tiers of information over time. Whether distributed data is across the hall or across the globe, Overland enables companies to focus on building their business instead of worrying about data growth. Overland SnapServer®, NEO® and REO® solutions are available through a select network of value added resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit www.overlandstorage.com
Overland Storage, SnapServer, and the Overland logo are trademarks of Overland Storage, Inc. that may be registered in some jurisdictions; all other trade names herein are recognized to be the property of their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1304891
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1304889
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: data protection solutions, Overland Storage, network attached storage, NAS, NAS storage, SnapServer, Data Management,Business,Data Storage,OS (Operating System),Storage,Unix,Mac,Unix,Linux,OS9,OSX,Marketwire, Inc.,Business,Other,