|Page (1) of 1 - 05/01/12||email article||print page|
Outsell Launches Digital Engagement Platform Version 3.0, Wins Interactive Media AwardOutsell Announces Q1 2012 Results (May 01, 2012)
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 05/01/12 -- Outsell (www.outsell.com) today announced its quarterly results for Q1, 2012. In the first quarter of 2012, Outsell announced the release of v3.0 of its Digital Engagement Platform that enables national automotive brands and their dealer networks to effectively engage with consumers via all the digital channels. The Outsell Digital Engagement Platform also won a prestigious "Best In Class" Interactive Media Award in the Advertising category from the Interactive Media Council based on the design, feature functionality, content and usability of the site.
"Our Digital Engagement Platform has already proved to be a game-changer for the manufacturers and dealers that are utilizing it to maximize consumer engagement and boost sales and service revenues," said Outsell CEO Mike Wethington. "With Version 3 of our platform, by integrating all digital communication channels, advanced analytics and marketing content into an intuitive, cloud-based package, we have created a level of consistency across these large distributed sales and marketing organizations that simply wasn't possible before."
Major highlights for Q1 2012:
- Outsell launched version 3.0 of its Digital Engagement Platform for automotive marketing. The Outsell Digital Engagement Platform makes it easy for automotive manufacturers and dealers to build campaigns, automatically engage with consumers across all digital channels, learn from those interactions and optimize sales outcomes across Tiers 1, 2 & 3. An easy-to-scale, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model provides a single data warehouse and integrates with the technology footprint of both OEMs and dealers, allowing Outsell to seamlessly capture detailed consumer data and execute complicated campaign integrations that deliver measurable incremental sales and service revenues. Version 3.0 brings a host of new functionality to the existing Digital Engagement Platform, including:
- Quick Setup to get started with a complete set of campaigns in less than five minutes.
- Simplified Product Packaging to provide users with a simple, intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- The world's first Objective-Based Optimization Engine that tells dealers how much money they will make by running specific campaigns.
- Fresh New Reporting that gives brands and dealers views of their customers that they have never seen before.
- Outsell won a "Best In Class" award from the Interactive Media Council for its Digital Engagement Platform in the Advertising Category. The Interactive Media Awards recognize the highest standards of excellence in website design and development and honor individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievement. The awards are judged by an elite group of professionals from organizations like American Express, McCann Erickson Worldwide, Microsoft, CNN Money, Cadbury Schweppes and Deutsche Bank.
- In a survey conducted during the quarter, 96% of the dealers using Outsell's Digital Engagement Platform said they were likely to recommend the product, up from 90% in Q3 2011. Users' favorite features were the Customization Options, Availability and Accuracy of Reporting, Ease Of Use and Customer Care.
About Outsell LLC
Outsell (www.outsell.com) is a digital marketing Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that is transforming the way brands engage with consumers. Recognized by the Inc. 500|5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in America, Outsell's award winning Digital Engagement Platform offers clients the ability to consistently engage with consumers across distributed sales networks from the national to local level. Working with leading organizations like ADP, Omnicom and Saatchi & Saatchi, Outsell's platform has created the fastest path to drive measurable incremental sales for leading brands.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: digital engagement platform, automotive marketing, digital marketing software, Marketwire, Inc., ,