|Page (1) of 1 - 02/29/12||email article||print page|
Oracle's RightNow CX February 2012 Release Extends Capabilities of Leading Customer Experience Suite(February 29, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/29/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- The February 2012 release of Oracle's RightNow CX Suite, the customer experience suite, has been enhanced with several key new capabilities designed to power great customer experiences. Enhancements include a new Knowledge API, Multifactor Authentication, Facebook Conversation Access and improved Intent Guide functionality.
Knowledge as a Service Capabilities Powered by New Enhancements
- Knowledge API allows businesses to enhance service quality and increase self-help opportunities by leveraging the RightNow Knowledge Foundation from any application, service or device, delivering Knowledge as a Service capabilities.
The Industry's Most Secure Cloud Environment Helps Increase Consumer Confidence
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA) process strengthens authentication to help reduce the risk of data compromise. This feature is designed to build trust and increase confidence among consumers, further strengthening RightNow's commitment to providing its customers with a secure cloud environment and to empowering companies with a high level of security.
- Oracle's RightNow CX suite has more compliance certifications than any other customer service cloud platform including: Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP); National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council information security standard defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI -DSS / PCI-SSC); Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996; Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS 70) and Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16); and Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA).
New Social Tools Enhance Customer Service
- Facebook Conversation Access, a component of the RightNow Social Experience, allows organizations to subscribe to a Facebook page or RSS feed from within Cloud Monitor, which is a social media monitoring tool that lets brands listen and join conversations that consumers are having about a company's products and services.
- This tool empowers brands to improve service quality by automatically retrieving relevant posts and providing a contextual view of conversations and comments from across the social network.
- Targeted sentiment detection on comments helps agents to prioritize activities and elevate the most pressing customer inquiries.
Intent Directed Virtual Assistant Enriches Customer Interactions
- Intent Guide Virtual Assistant provides enhanced web chat experiences with threaded chat interactions to gather critical information from consumers utilizing natural conversational language. This feature helps to better identify customer intent and improve company responsiveness, increase conversion rates, and reduce operating costs.
On January 25, 2012, RightNow was acquired by Oracle.
This document is for information purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Reference herein to third party content, including analysis, opinions, predictions and statements, does not constitute or imply Oracle's endorsement of or concurrence with such content.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Insurance, Security, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Authentication, Authentication, Security, Social Media, Internet Server Applications, Management, Marketwire, , Insurance, Surgery, Insurance Companies, Internet Technology, Other,