|Page (1) of 1 - 04/11/12||email article||print page|
Oracle's PeopleSoft Staffing 9.1 Enhances World's Most Complete Solution for the Staffing IndustryNew Features Help Staffing Firms Improve Productivity and Empower Recruiters to Enhance Client and Candidate Service (April 11, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/11/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Extending its commitment to help staffing firms drive profitable growth, Oracle today announced the availability of Oracle's PeopleSoft Staffing 9.1 Feature Pack 2.
- The world's most complete solution for the staffing industry, Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise Staffing 9.1 encompasses front- and back-office functionality that leverages key components from PeopleSoft's world-class business applications including, Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials and Project Management.
- Developed in collaboration with Infosys, the new feature pack helps staffing firms accelerate business performance and lower total cost of ownership by helping empower recruiters to engage and service clients and candidates faster and more flexibly. Infosys is a Diamond level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- With new pagelets and candidate management tools, PeopleSoft Enterprise Staffing 9.1 Feature Pack 2 helps staffing firms accelerate the rate at which job orders can be filled by aggregating data, simplifying processes and presenting information intuitively.
- To help recruiters better serve their clients and candidates, the latest feature pack also includes a new recruiting funnel that provides an intuitive, one-stop shop for reviewing candidate details and managing the on-boarding process.
- To help staffing firms position themselves to cost effectively adapt to changing client needs and recruiting methods, PeopleSoft Staffing 9.1 also includes a flexible web services-based integration framework for resume parsing and job board distribution.
- Oracle's Feature Packs delivery method underscores its commitment to provide new functionality between major releases. Feature Packs enable a quicker response to PeopleSoft customer requests, while giving customers the ultimate choice of how and when to deploy new functionality to their users.
- "We believe that Oracle's PeopleSoft Staffing 9.1 Feature Pack 2 will deliver significant benefits to staffing organizations across the order-to-fill business process," said Tarang Puranik, AVP-Staffing Solution and Oracle Practice Head, Infosys. "With an enhanced user experience, streamlined integration capabilities and a range of new functionality, the new feature pack can help staffing firms drive profitable business growth."
- "With consolidation, competition and global expansion, staffing firms increasingly need integration between front- and back-office initiatives to support the complete staffing lifecycle," said Paco Aubrejuan, group vice president and general manager, Oracle's PeopleSoft Applications. "Oracle's PeopleSoft Staffing solutions have been used by top staffing firms for years. The new features delivered in Oracle's PeopleSoft Staffing 9.1 Feature Pack 2 further support customers by extending the industry's most complete solution for the staffing industry. By standardizing and enhancing business processes while lowering total cost of ownership, the new release is designed to save customers time and money."
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle's PeopleSoft 9.1
- Oracle's PeopleSoft Solution for the Staffing Industry
- Oracle's PeopleSoft Staffing Front Office
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, oracle, peoplesoft, 9.1, staffing, staffing industry, financials, HCM, project, Applications, Productivity Applications, Internet, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, Internet Server Applications, Tools, Management, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Internet Technology, Business, Other,