|Page (1) of 1 - 04/05/12||email article||print page|
Oracle to Hold MySQL Connect Conference in San Francisco September 29 and 30, 2012Learn, Share, and Network With the MySQL Community; Meet the Engineers Behind the Code; Call for Papers to Open April 16 (April 05, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/05/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Today, Oracle announced that it will hold the MySQL Connect conference on September 29 and 30.
- The event is a unique opportunity to learn about the latest MySQL features, discuss product roadmaps, and connect directly with the engineers behind the latest MySQL code.
- MySQL Connect will be jam-packed with technical sessions, hands-on labs and Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions delivered by MySQL community members, users, customers and MySQL engineers from Oracle.
- The conference will include six tracks: Performance and Scalability, High Availability, Cloud Computing, Architecture and Design, Database Administration, and Application Development.
- The call for papers will open on April 16, 2012 for approximately three weeks. MySQL users and community members are encouraged to submit session proposals. Registration will also open on April 16, 2012.
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities for MySQL Connect will be available on the MySQL Connect home page after April 16.
- On June 5, 2012, a MySQL Innovation Day is being hosted at Oracle's Conference Center in Redwood Shores, Calif. This event will feature multiple "lightning" talks by Oracle's MySQL Engineers, providing MySQL users an opportunity to preview some of the content that will be delivered during MySQL Connect. Save the date and join us on-site or via live webcast.
- "The IOUG's MySQL Council has been collaborating with Oracle over the last year on ways to enrich the MySQL Community. To have our own two-day, MySQL-focused event, in conjunction with this year's Oracle OpenWorld, is a testament to Oracle's commitment to listen to, support and foster the MySQL Community," said Sarah Novotny, Chairperson, IOUG MySQL Council.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Partner, Partners, Partnering, Reseller, Alliances, ISV, Distribution, Productivity Applications, Database, Hardware, Cloud Computing, Other, Marketwire, , Other,