|Page (1) of 1 - 04/17/12||email article||print page|
Oracle to Demonstrate Innovation and Commitment to Utilities Industry at CS Week 2012(April 17, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/17/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle will demonstrate its leadership and vision at CS Week 2012 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Tex., April 30 - May 4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
- Linda Jackman, global vice president, Industry Strategy, Oracle Utilities and other executives, will speak during "The Next Killer App: Mobility" on Tuesday, May 1 at 3:30 p.m.
- Oracle Utilities executives are also scheduled to speak at the following sessions:
- "Mobile Workforce Optimization - California Water Service Phase II" on Wednesday, May 2 at 9:30 a.m.
- "Efficiencies Realized - Not Just Theorized" on Wednesday, May 2 at 10:45 a.m.
- In addition, Dana Drysdale, vice president, Information Systems, San Jose Water Company will present the benefits of implementing Oracle solutions in "Integrating Customer, Mobile Workforce, and GIS Systems" on Wednesday, May 2 at 10:45 a.m.
- Attendees can visit the Oracle booth (#400) to learn more about Oracle Utilities' broad applications and technology footprint with a specific emphasis on Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing, Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management, Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management, as well as Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine and more.
- Additionally, Oracle Utilities will host a series of complimentary receptions in the Exhibit Hall, next to Booth #400:
- Welcome Reception - Tuesday, May 1 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Networking Reception - Wednesday, May 2 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Dessert and Coffee Reception - Thursday, May 3 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- "We look forward to showcasing the complete footprint of mission-critical Oracle Utilities applications and broader cross-stack solution suite at CS Week 2012. Our solutions help utilities worldwide meet their biggest business challenges such as increasing customer satisfaction and shareholder value, providing environmentally-friendly service and improving efficiency and reliability. We also help utilities to increase their effectiveness by turning big data into actionable insight," said Rodger Smith, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Utilities.
- Oracle Utilities
- Oracle Utilities on Facebook
- Oracle Utilities on Twitter
- Oracle Utilities on LinkedIn
- Oracle Utilities YouTube Channel
- Oracle Utilities on Diigo
About Oracle Utilities
Oracle Utilities delivers proven software applications that help utilities of all types and sizes achieve competitive advantage, business performance excellence and a lower total cost of technology ownership. Oracle Utilities integrates industry-specific customer care and billing, network management, work and asset management, mobile workforce management and meter data management applications with the capabilities of Oracle's industry-leading enterprise applications, business intelligence tools, middleware, database technologies, as well as servers and storage. The software enables customers to adapt more nimbly to market deregulation, meet ever-evolving customer demands and deliver on environmental conservation commitments. Additionally, Oracle Utilities helps utilities prepare for smart metering and smart grid initiatives that enhance efficiency and provide critical intelligence metrics that can help drive more-informed energy and water usage decisions for consumers and businesses. For more information, visit www.oracle.com/goto/utilities.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to utilities, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: industries, industry, business application, applications, oracle, Applications, asset management, Storage, Productivity Applications, Database, Hardware, Software Development, Software, Misc, Database, Pro Asset Management, Other Applications, Utilities, Data Management, Other, Business Intelligence, Tools, Management, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Business, Other,