|Page (1) of 1 - 06/06/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Recognized for Excellence in Customer CommitmentTechnology Services Industry Association Presents Oracle the STAR Award for Outstanding Customer Support (June 06, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/06/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle was named the winner of the Spring 2012 STAR Award for Excellence in Customer Commitment by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA).
- Oracle was recognized for providing outstanding support and successfully demonstrating organizational commitment, alignment, and focus around gathering and responding to customer feedback, issues, and requests.
- Most recently, Oracle received the TSIA 2011 Fall STAR Award for Excellence in Mission Critical Support which recognizes organizations for providing support in mission-critical environments where system uptime is imperative.
- In 2010, Oracle was also named the winner of the Fall STAR Award for Excellence in Complex Application Support.
- Since 2002, Oracle has been presented with a total of 17 awards from TSIA and was inducted into the STAR Awards Hall of Fame for a record-setting third time. This recognition is awarded to a select group of companies that have won 15 STAR Awards since the program's inception in 1990.
- "Oracle is honored to be recognized as an industry leader for demonstrating excellence in our commitment to our customers," said Charles Rozwat, executive vice president, Oracle Customer Support Services. "Receiving this industry recognition reinforces our focus on customer success, our systematic approach to gathering and responding to customer feedback, and our passion to deliver an exceptional Customer Support experience across our entire hardware and software portfolio."
- "The STAR Awards program is a long-standing honor in the technology services industry, recognizing organizations that set the standard for leadership and dedication to this important industry," said J.B. Wood, president and CEO of TSIA. "Oracle has clearly demonstrated its high-level commitment to delivering world-class results in the area of Excellence in Customer Commitment, and it was an honor to recognize them at our TSW Best Practices event."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: products, services, products and services, oracle, Hardware, Marketwire, Other,