|Page (1) of 1 - 06/12/12||email article||print page|
Oracle President Mark Hurd Reveals Vision for Oracle Customer Experience at The Experience Revolution Special Event in NYC on June 25(June 12, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/12/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Today, Oracle announced that it will hold The Experience Revolution, an Oracle special event, on June 25 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. ET, at Gotham Hall in New York City to introduce Oracle Customer Experience.
- The Experience Revolution will be a revolutionary evening of exploration, inspiration and networking with customer experience executives.
- It is a unique opportunity to hear Oracle President Mark Hurd introduce Oracle Customer Experience, a cross-stack suite of customer experience products that include Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service, Oracle Endeca, Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle Fusion CRM, Oracle Social Network, Oracle Knowledge Management.
- Presented as an interactive gallery of customer experience interactions, the event will feature videos, touch screens and near field communication technology intended to guide each attendee through an individualized event experience.
- Register for The Experience Revolution here.
- Oracle will continue the customer experience conversation at the Forrester CX Forum, held from June 26-27 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City. Oracle is exhibiting at booth #201.
- "The Experience Revolution is an exceptional chance for customer experience advocates, visionaries and practitioners to come together as we reveal Oracle's customer experience strategy," said Anthony Lye, senior vice president, CRM, Oracle. "We have made a commitment to provide our customers with the most comprehensive cross-stack solutions on the market today, so that our customers can deliver the best possible experiences to theirs."
- The Experience Revolution Registration
- Social Media Event Hashtags: #OracleCX, #ExperienceRevolution
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Networking, Internet, Hardware, Internet Server Applications, Marketwire, Internet Technology, Other,