|Page (1) of 1 - 05/22/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Prepares Partners for Oracle Fusion Application Specialization With New Oracle PartnerNetwork Training and Enablement ResourcesMore Than 1,000 Free Online Courses, Trainings and Testing Prepare Partners to Expand Business Opportunities With Oracle Fusion Applications (May 22, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/22/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced the availability of new Oracle Fusion Application training and certification resources available through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Designed from the ground-up and leveraging the latest technology advances, Oracle Fusion Applications are 100 percent open standards-based business applications that set a new standard for users to innovate, work and adopt technology.
- Further preparing partners to sell, implement, develop and become Specialized in Oracle Fusion Applications, OPN now offers more than 1,000 free online implementation-focused training courses.
- Oracle partners have completed over 30,000 online training modules for Oracle Fusion Applications available through the OPN Knowledge Zone for Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Partners may also take advantage of over 23 instructor-led training implementation-focused courses through Oracle University.
- The training sessions are essential for partners pursuing Oracle Fusion Applications Specializations through OPN, which will allow them to differentiate their services in the market and showcase their expertise to customers.
- Partners may begin applying for Oracle Fusion Applications Specialization in summer 2012 and can begin taking the Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) and Oracle Fusion Financials implementation Specialization beta exams immediately.
- "Oracle Fusion Applications represent a tremendous opportunity for our partner community to expand and grow their businesses with Oracle," said Joel Borellis, group vice president, Partner Enablement, Oracle. "Oracle has engaged our partner community since the early development days of Oracle Fusion Applications and the new training and enablement resources offered through OPN will help them gain the skills and expertise they need to become specialized. With a Specialized distinction, partners can differentiate their offerings, while providing our joint customers direct access to deeply knowledgeable Oracle experts that can ease their transition to Oracle Fusion Applications."
- "We have been a long-time Oracle partner and see good opportunity in Oracle Fusion Applications as our customers move their Human Capital Management and Customer Relationship Management to the cloud," said Ashish Mahadwar, senior vice president, Enterprise Application Services, Cognizant. "With the support provided by Oracle, and the key investments we have made in Oracle Fusion co-development, we have been able to effectively train and prepare our team to assist our clients in this transition and position Cognizant well to achieve Oracle Fusion Specialization."
- "Earning the Oracle Fusion Applications Specialization is a testament to Infosys' deep expertise in delivering end-to-end Oracle solutions for clients across multiple industry verticals and geographies," said Ravi Kumar S, Vice President and Global Head - Oracle Practice, Infosys. "Oracle's leading technology and Infosys' deep domain, functional and technical expertise continues to be a very powerful combination. The Oracle Fusion Applications Specialization coupled with our development and deployment expertise in Fusion migration toolkits are one of the key differentiators that allows us to give clients the confidence to move to Oracle Fusion Applications with Infosys."
- Joel Borellis provides an update on Oracle Fusion Applications Training and Enablement Resources through OPN
- OPN Knowledge Zone for Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- OPN Specialization
- Oracle University
- Judson Althoff blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, and OPN on YouTube and OPN on Twitter
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1988811
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Partner, Partners, Partnering, Reseller, Alliances, ISV, Distribution, Applications, Productivity Applications, Hardware, Other Applications, Management, Marketwire, , Business, Other,