|Page (1) of 1 - 01/31/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Partners Worldwide Deliver Expanded Portfolio of Oracle Accelerate Solutions for Midsize CompaniesOracle Partners Create Tailored Solutions to Better Meet the Needs of Growing Companies (January 31, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To better meet the needs of midsize companies, Oracle partners around the world are continuing to deliver Oracle Accelerate solutions, expanding the portfolio of simple to deploy solutions for growing organizations.
- Oracle Accelerate is Oracle's partner-driven approach to providing simple to deploy, fast time to benefit solutions to midsize organizations. Oracle Accelerate solutions include Oracle's enterprise-class software delivered with business accelerators, partner intellectual property and services, available from Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) partners and Oracle Consulting.
- Over the past six months, 17 partners have created 21 new industry- and geography-specific Oracle Accelerate solutions to help midsize businesses and organizations quickly and easily adopt Oracle's enterprise-class applications to meet the needs of their growing businesses.
- Partners have continued to innovate, creating the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle's ATG Web Commerce and Oracle Transportation Management.
Oracle Partners Add New Applications Solutions to Meet Growing Demand for Scalable Software for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Partners are seeing an increasing demand from midsize customers for technology to help increase their productivity. In response, they are delivering new innovative Oracle Accelerate solutions that help midsize organizations grow their business and streamline business operations.
- New Oracle Accelerate solutions over the last six months leveraged a full range of Oracle Applications, with solutions for the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle CRM On Demand, Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management, Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications.
- Oracle Partners continue to help midsize companies replace less robust enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems with scalable, best-in-class applications with 10 new solutions for ERP.
- New packaged solutions for Oracle GRC, Oracle Hyperion and Oracle CRM On Demand reflect demand for applications that help organizations reduce implementation time, complexity and risk.
- Oracle Accelerate solution providers continue to expand their customer base and solution offerings, with Oracle PartnerNetwork partners creating solutions for the first time:
- New North American Oracle Accelerate solution providers include Acuity Analytics, CPG Solutions, LLC, Desato, Inc., Eminent Group, Inc., FulcrumWay (Fulcrum Information Technology, Inc.) and SFCG.
- New Oracle Accelerate solution providers in Asia include A.F. Ferguson & Co., ARON Consulting Services JSC, Jaffer Brothers and Sonata Information Technology Limited
- New Oracle Accelerate solution providers in EMEA include Asisteam, ERA Consulting Services, Logica UK and Succeed Consultancy.
- Over the past six months, partners have added the first solutions across a range of product lines and industries, including the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for:
- Jaffer Brothers has added the first Oracle Accelerate solution in Pakistan for the Travel and Transportation industry.
- "Eminent Group's customers have saved an average of 10 percent on implementation costs and gone live in half the traditional timeframe with RapidOTM, one of the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle Transportation Management," said Kathy Moore, CEO and founder of the Eminent Group. "RapidOTM is more than just another solution, it is a simple to deploy, best-in-class, scalable offering that addresses industry standards and delivers faster time to benefit."
- "We replaced our existing Microsoft CRM solution with Oracle CRM On Demand because we needed a solution that was dynamic and flexible enough to cater to all of our various clients' needs," said Robert Yuile, chief operating officer, SCI Sales Group. "The implementation was very smooth because there was a lot of planning done by BPI On Demand, an Oracle Accelerate solution provider. BPI helped us set up workflows that were dynamic so each agent can see views based on the campaign that they're working on. It was so simple to deploy."
- "Jade Global's Oracle Accelerate solution, Reverse Logistics, featuring Depot Repair for Returns and Repairs has helped a number of our high-tech customers drive down costs by automating the entire in-house repair process," said Jade Global President and CEO Karan Yaramada. "What was earlier a manual process executed with spreadsheets is now an automated process that captures more detailed data, improves productivity by reducing repair times, and builds a database of known failures and root cause analysis scenarios."
- "Our Oracle Accelerate solution for Industrial Manufacturing helped Filix gain quick customer confidence with a top industrial manufacturing company in India. The Oracle Accelerate solution for Industrial Manufacturing, which includes Oracle Business Accelerators and a fixed project scope, helped reduce our total sale conversion time by a month. Since April 2011, Filix has won five sales opportunities thanks to Oracle Business Accelerators, and we see a healthy pipeline growth of opportunities," said Gaurav Mathur, managing director, Filix Consulting.
- "We are thrilled to see Oracle Accelerate solution providers continue to develop their offerings to offer better and more complete solutions to midsize customers around the world," said Steve Cox, vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. "Growing companies are realizing they need to replace their inadequate outdated systems with robust, enterprise-class applications from Oracle, and our partners are helping make that realistic by offering simple to deploy scalable Oracle Accelerate solutions, which are cost-effective for midsize companies and will still be effective as those companies continue to grow."
- Oracle Accelerate
- Oracle Accelerate Solutions
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Knowledge Zone: Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Partners
- Facebook page for Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Customer Success Stories
- Webcast: Why Midsize Companies Need Top Tier ERP
- Webcast: Overview of Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Resource Center
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle, midsize, accelerate, packaged solutions, partners, customers, OPN, Manufacturing, Sales, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Productivity Applications, Database, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, Other, Internet Server Applications, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Canada, India, Pakistan, Marketwire, Inc., , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, pakistan, india, Other,