|Page (1) of 1 - 02/03/12||email article||print page|
Oracle PartnerNetwork Provides Specialized Partners Strategies for Success at Inaugural Oracle Partner Executive SummitOracle Executives Deliver Strategic Selling and Product Insights to Helps Partners Succeed (February 03, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/03/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Further enabling its valued global partner community to learn, grow and profit, Oracle hosted its inaugural Oracle Partner Executive Summit this week in Redwood Shores, Calif.
- Attended by more than 100 Oracle Specialized partners from around the globe, the summit provided partners with strategies, product roadmaps and selling opportunities that will enable them to successfully leverage joint opportunities with Oracle.
- Event host, Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances and Channels and Embedded Sales, shared how partners can utilize Oracle's extensive, channel-ready hardware and software portfolio to expand customer opportunities.
- Vice President, Oracle Fusion Middleware Product Management, Amit Zavery outlined new opportunities with Oracle Fusion Middleware and Cloud offerings.
- Oracle Executive Vice President Systems, John Fowler shared upcoming roadmaps for Oracle hardware while Group Vice President Product Marketing, Robert Shimp outlined how partners can leverage new and existing Oracle offerings, such as the Oracle Big Data Appliance and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, to help customers address their most pressing data management and information intelligence challenges.
- Oracle Senior Vice President of North America Alliances and Channels, Ted Bereswill was joined by partners BIAS Corp., Cintra Software & Services, Inc. and Maplesoft Technology Inc. who discussed their recent customer successes and new opportunities with Oracle Database Appliance.
- Oracle President, Mark Hurd closed the event by providing partners with an update on Oracle's sales strategies. He also reiterated the opportunity partners have to couple their domain and industry expertise with Oracle technology to deliver more valuable, profitable solutions to joint customers.
- "From continuous product innovations to delivering new strategies to bolster joint selling opportunities -- Oracle remains committed to supporting our valued partner community and offering them the resources they need to grow and prosper with Oracle," said Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President of Worldwide Alliances & Channels and Embedded Sales. "By delivering new resources and tools, such as the recently announced Solutions Catalog and first Oracle Partner Executive Summit, we are providing partners the tools they need to kick-off a successful 2012. As I continue to say -- there has never been a better time to be an Oracle partner."
- "We are excited to be participating in the Oracle Partner Executive Summit and to showcase the success we've had with the Oracle Database Appliance," said Jeff Harvey, CEO and Co-Founder, BIAS Corp. "We've found that the Oracle Database Appliance is highly relevant to our customer base and has already proven to be the ideal solution to displace the competition. Today's event is a great opportunity for us to highlight the value of this product and its impact on our business."
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- OPN Specialized
- Judson Althoff Blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Partner, Partners, Partnering, Reseller, Alliances, ISV, Distribution, Sales,Marketing,Sales & Marketing,Database,Hardware,Data Management,Other,Management,Sales,CEO/CFO,Sales,Marketwire, Inc., ,Business,Other,