|Page (1) of 1 - 10/05/11||email article||print page|
Oracle Offers Executives Deeper Insight Into Close Process and Financial Results With Oracle(R) Financial Management AnalyticsNew Dashboards Integrate Data From Oracle Hyperion Financial Close and Reporting Applications; Deliver Mobile Intelligence to Financial Decision Makers (October 05, 2011)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/05/11 -- ORACLE OPENWORLD -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To provide finance executives with improved access and insight into their consolidated financial results as well as the close process, Oracle today introduced Oracle Financial Management Analytics.
- These prebuilt analytic dashboards help organizations to save time, money and resources by integrating data from Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management to deliver a unified view of financial close process and financial results.
- Built upon Oracle Business Intelligence Release 18.104.22.168, Oracle Financial Management Analytics also features support for the iPad and iPhone to provide decision makers with access to financial results on the move.
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics is available today as a priced option to Oracle's Hyperion Financial Close Suite.
Prebuilt Dashboards Help Reduce Complexity and Total Cost of Ownership; Feature Mobile Support
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics offers finance managers and executives a single, real-time version of the truth spanning high-level summaries to account hierarchies and close process details.
- The solution provides customers with a variety of finance-focused dashboards with pre-defined metrics including:
- Executive View -- Gross Profit by Region, Income by Region, Net Cash Flow, Profit and Loss by Products;
- Financial Close Schedule Summary -- Schedule Summary, Schedule Graph, Schedule Milestones and Roadblocks;
- Cash Flow -- Cash Flow Summary, Consolidating Cash Flow, Variance Analysis; and,
- Many other prepackaged dashboards.
- Optimized for use with the iPad and iPhone, the dashboards require no design changes and are available for secure access and interaction by finance managers and executives on the go.
- In addition, Oracle Financial Management Analytics take advantage of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition's improved user experience, performance, scalability and systems management functionality.
- The hot-pluggable architecture of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition also enables customers to extend the analytic dashboards to integrate third-party or legacy data sources or applications.
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics, Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management are all components of the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) System.
- Oracle's EPM System combines category-leading EPM applications and BI products to support a wide range of business processes that enable organizations to become smarter, more agile, and better aligned.
- "Oracle Financial Management Analytics reduces the complexity of implementing a BI solution that provides insight into the financial close process as well as monthly and quarterly financial results," said Hari Sankar, vice president of Product Management, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management. "Using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, we've built prepackaged dashboards incorporating key metrics and KPIs based on integrated data from key applications such as Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management. Customers can benefit from the fast time to value, reduced cost of ownership and mobile access of this integrated solution."
- About Oracle Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence
- About Oracle Financial Management Analytics
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics Data Sheet
- About Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Suite
- About Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation
- About Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- View Oracle Financial Management Analytics screenshots http://www.flickr.com/photos/oracle_images/sets/72157627820926376/
- Connect with Oracle EPM/BI via Blog, Facebook and Twitter
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco, the information technology event dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs, draws more than 45,000 attendees from 117 countries. Oracle OpenWorld 2011 offers more than 2000 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 475 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2011 is being held October 2-6 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld live on YouTube for keynotes, sessions and more at www.youtube.com/oracle.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: products, services, products and services, oracle, Applications, Finance, Storage, Database, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Services, Software, Misc, Database, Other, Business Intelligence, Architecture, Internet Server Applications, Web Servers, IT Management, Finance, Management, Finance/Accounting, Finance/Accounting, Marketwire, IT (Information Technology), Apple Computer, Financial, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, Other,