|Page (1) of 1 - 04/19/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Named Worldwide Leading Supplier of Supply Chain Planning Solutions by ARC Advisory Group(April 19, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/19/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- ARC Advisory Group has named Oracle the leading supplier of supply chain planning (SCP) solutions in its report, "Supply Chain Planning Worldwide Outlook; Market Analysis and Forecast Through 2016." (1)
- ARC Advisory Group adds that Oracle is "not only a market share leader, but has also emerged as a visionary in the supply chain planning space. Oracle has leveraged a broad set of home-grown and acquired offerings to create a comprehensive, integrated, yet modular suite with applicability to a wide range of industries."
- ARC Advisory Group derives market size and share figures from its extensive in-house database and in-depth interviews with leading suppliers.
- Oracle delivers SCP capabilities through its best-in-class value chain planning applications, including Oracle's Demantra Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning, Oracle's Demantra Demand Management, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Oracle Strategic Network Optimization, Oracle Inventory Optimization, Oracle Collaborative Planning, Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center and Oracle Rapid Planning, which enable companies to use current and actionable data to optimize operations, manage supply chain risks and increase supply chain responsiveness.
- Oracle's Value Chain Planning applications are built on a common and open foundation designed to make it easier to integrate with non-Oracle systems and provides pre-built integrations with the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's PeopleSoft, and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne designed to save customers time and reduce costs.
- "Oracle is the market share leader in ARC's Supply Chain Planning Worldwide Outlook study and is well positioned to meet future customer demand in the high-growth areas of demand management and sales and operation planning," said Clint Reiser, Analyst, Enterprise Applications, ARC Advisory Group. "Oracle's solutions enable a broad range of supply chain processes and the company continues to expand its offering with solutions such as Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center and Oracle Rapid Planning."
- "To meet rapidly changing demands across increasingly complex global supply chains, organizations need to transform their supply chains into information-driven value chains," said Vikash Goyal, Director of Value Chain Planning Product Strategy, Oracle. "By delivering a flexible and complete planning solution, Oracle's Value Chain Planning applications support this transformation. We are pleased to have been recognized by ARC Advisory Group as the supply chain planning solutions leader and an industry visionary, as this is a testament to the investment Oracle has made in enabling best-in-class processes across the entire supply chain."
- Overview of ARC Advisory Group's Supply Chain Planning Worldwide Outlook; Market Analysis and Forecast Through 2016
- Oracle's Value Chain Planning
- Oracle's Demantra Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning
- Oracle's Demantra Demand Management
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Oracle Strategic Network Optimization
- Oracle Inventory Optimization
- Oracle Collaborative Planning
- Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center
- Oracle Rapid Planning
(1) ARC Advisory Group, "Supply Chain Planning Worldwide Outlook; Market Analysis and Forecast Through 2016," by Clint Reiser and Steve Banker, February 24, 2012
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Sales, Applications, Sales & Marketing, Productivity Applications, Database, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, Other, Management, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Business, Other,