|Page (1) of 1 - 01/03/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Kicks Off Global Event Series to Spotlight Strategies for Reducing Complexity, Increasing Productivity and Accelerating Innovation With Oracle Hardware(January 03, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle will kick off a global event series called "Oracle Hardware Systems: The Extreme Performance Tour," designed to educate customers on the future of enterprise hardware and demonstrate how every Oracle system is engineered to deliver extreme, industry-leading performance to help customers reduce complexity, increase productivity and ignite faster innovation.
- Product strategy and roadmaps, as well as best-case scenarios to utilize Oracle hardware for extreme performance will be shared. Oracle products highlighted will include: Oracle's family of SPARC Servers, Oracle SuperCluster T4-4, Oracle Sun ZFS Storage Appliances and the Oracle Database Appliance.
- The event series begins on January 16, 2012 and will run in 44 locations worldwide through the next several months with more cities to be added. A list of scheduled locations can be found here.
- Participants will hear from Oracle executives and invited guest speakers, have access an Extreme Performance Demo Area, Special Technical Resources and Extreme Performance Social Media participation.
- Extreme Performance Tour Information and Registration link
- SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
- Sun SPARC Servers
- Oracle Database Appliance
- Oracle ZFS Storage
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Oracle Press Office
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Servers and Storage Systems, Sun , Oracle, Storage, Database, Hardware, Software, Misc, Database, Other, Marketwire, , Appliances, Family, Other,