|Page (1) of 1 - 04/30/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Is #1 in the Application Server Market Segment for 2012(April 30, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/30/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle is again the #1 vendor in the Application Server category for 2012 with a market share of 43.1% based on revenue, according to the most recent Gartner "Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2011" report.(*)
- With a strong growth rate of 18.4%, higher even than in 2010, Oracle continues to lead the application server category with a total market share (based on revenue) greater than the next three competitors combined and almost 10 points higher than its nearest competitor.
- For more information on the report contact Fabrizio Biscotti, research director at Gartner
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle WebLogic Server blog
- Oracle WebLogic Server on OTN
- Connect with Oracle WebLogic Server via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(*) Source: Gartner, Inc. "Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2011," March 29, 2012, By Colleen Graham, Joanne Correia, David Coyle, Fabrizio Biscotti, Matthew Cheung, Ruggero Contu, Yanna Dharmasthira, Tom Eid, Chad Eschinger, Bianca Granetto, Hai Hong Swinehart, Sharon Mertz, Chris Pang, Asheesh Raina, Dan Sommer, Bhavish Sood, Marianne D'Aquila, Laurie Wurster and Jie Zhang
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: products, services, products and services, oracle, Internet, Hardware, Marketwire, Inc., , Internet Technology, Business, Other,