|Page (1) of 1 - 04/25/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Is #1 in Corporate Performance Management Suites (CPM) Revenue Share for 2011(April 25, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/25/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle is #1 in the worldwide CPM (Corporate Performance Management) Suites market segment with a 29.4 percent share based on total software revenue, according to Gartner's recent "Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2011" report (*).
- Oracle continued its leadership position in the CPM market category with a growth rate of 23.2 percent in 2011, well above the industry average of 16.4 percent.
- Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications are a modular suite of integrated applications that span planning, budgeting and forecasting, strategy management, financial close and reporting, and profitability management.
- Oracle Hyperion applications are part of Oracle Business Analytics, the industry's most complete, integrated family of business analytics solutions, including more than 80 business intelligence and performance management applications, business intelligence foundational technology, advanced analytics and Oracle Engineered Systems.
- Oracle Business Analytics
- Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications
- Connect with Oracle EPM&BI via Blog, Facebook and Twitter
- Download free evaluation versions of Oracle Hyperion software. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
(*) Source: Gartner, Inc. CPM Suites Segment of "Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2011," March 29, 2012, By Colleen Graham, Joanne Correia, Fabrizio Biscotti, Matthew Cheung, Ruggero Contu, Alan Dayley, Yanna Dharmasthira, Tom Eid, Chad Eschinger, Bianca Granetto, Hai Hong Swinehart, Sharon Mertz, Chris Pang, Asheesh Raina, Dan Sommer, Bhavish Sood, Marianne D'Aquila, Laurie Wurster and Jie Zhang.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Reference herein to third party content, including analysis, opinions, predictions and statements, does not constitute or imply Oracle's endorsement of or concurrence with such content.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: products, services, products and services, oracle, Applications, Hardware, Management, Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Business, Family, Other,