|Page (1) of 1 - 04/23/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Introduces Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View ReportingNew Solution Enables Robust, Integrated Reporting Capabilities That Improve Decision Making and Productivity (April 23, 2012)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/23/12 -- COLLABORATE 12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Extending its commitment to helping customers achieve operational excellence, Oracle today announced Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting.
- Part of Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is a real time reporting solution designed specifically for end users that enables improved productivity and enhanced real-time decision making by providing users with a simplified and clear view of the essential data necessary to effectively execute business processes.
- The new solution empowers end users and reduces IT support spend by delivering an extensive library of 178 pre-built reports designed to answer the most common business questions from across the enterprise.
- End Users can personalize the delivered reports, or develop new reports on demand as needed.
- To further simplify the consumption of information for casual and power users, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting leverages the advanced capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher to enable users to easily access and personalize transaction data into customized lists, charts, graphs and tables.
- In addition, by combining essential transaction data and master data, including associated descriptions and category codes, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting delivers a clear and concise view of operational activities and enables end users to easily access data for simple or sophisticated reports.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting covers reporting across the enterprise, including the functional areas of:
- Capital Asset management
- Human Resources
- Real Estate Management
- "To effectively execute business processes and make informed decisions, organizations need to give all their employees quick and easy access to real-time data," said Lyle Ekdahl, group vice president general manager, Oracle's JD Edwards. "With JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting, Oracle is allowing organizations to have the tools in place to deliver the right data to the right person at the right time. The new release complements the comprehensive enhancements delivered in Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 by providing users with the ability to achieve a simplified and clear view of the essential data necessary to effectively execute business processes."
- "In order to be competitive in today's environment, it is essential to be able to access real-time data to make quick, informed business decisions," said Brian Gleason, president and CEO, Des-Case Corporation. "Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting allows even a casual user to view data, create reports on demand and personalize those reports to improve business processes, increase productivity and enhance the decision making process."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is a tier one solution which allows organizations of all sizes to easily access business data and create reports across the enterprise," said Steve May, vice president, Terillium. "With the capability for end users to create and customize reports on demand, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting gives companies the tools to make decisions based on real-time data."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting Screenshots
- Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting Webcast
- Oracle's JD Edwards YouTube Channel
- Oracle's JD Edwards Twitter Feed
- About Des-Case Corporation
- About Terillium
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, asset management, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, IT Management, Tools, Management, CEO/CFO, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Business, Other,