|Page (1) of 1 - 03/06/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Introduces Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Expense ManagementInnovative New Mobile Application Streamlines and Simplifies Expense Management (March 06, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Extending its industry leading support for the mobile workforce, Oracle today announced Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Expense Management.
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Expense Management helps reduce time to payment and increase employee satisfaction by enabling mobile workers to enter, submit, review and approve expense reports in real time, regardless of physical location.
- Together with Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expense Management, the innovative new mobile application allows customers to monitor and track spending with preferred suppliers and leverage that information to negotiate improved travel-related contacts and benefits for employees.
- In addition, built-in control features help customers increase compliance with corporate expense policies and promote accurate reporting of employee expenditures by providing more timely information for billing and employee reimbursement.
The Industry's Leading Mobile ERP Solutions
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that combines business value, standards-based technology, and deep industry experience into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers can now extend user choice and help increase productivity by leveraging four innovative mobile applications:
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Expense Management: Streamlines expense management by enabling mobile workers to enter, submit, review and approve expense reports in real time, regardless of physical location.
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Requisition Self Service Approval: Provides real-time transaction processing for the review, approval or rejection of requisitions.
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Purchase Order Approval: Helps enable mobile workers to review and approve purchase orders regardless of physical location.
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Sales Inquiry: Addresses the needs of sales representatives, service technicians and managers by providing access to sales orders, item availability and item base price on-demand.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne mobile applications run on multiple mobile devices and are available for JD Edward EnterpriseOne 9.0 customers.
- "Mobile applications are essential to our customers who demand real-time access to important business data, regardless of time or location," said Lyle Ekdahl, group vice president general manager, Oracle's JD Edwards. "By enabling mobile workers to manage expense reports on their mobile devices, Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Expense Management can reduce time to payment and increase employee satisfaction. This new release is yet another example of Oracle's commitment to delivering innovative mobile applications that allow our customers to access critical business information in the format that best fits their needs."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Expense Management Datasheet
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expense Management
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Requisition Self Service Approval
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Purchase Order Approval
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Sales Inquiry
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Applications Datasheet
- Oracle's JD Edwards Mobile Applications Screenshot
- Oracle's JD Edwards YouTube Channel
- Oracle's JD Edwards Twitter Feed
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Sales, Applications, Sales & Marketing, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, Management, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Business, Other,