|Page (1) of 1 - 04/04/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Introduces Business Intelligence Applications for SAP Sales & Distribution and Materials ManagementPackaged Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Help SAP Customers Optimize Procurement and Supply Chain Performance; Applications Available for Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine (April 04, 2012)
TOKYO and REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/04/12 -- Oracle OpenWorld -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To further help organizations gain greater business insight from their SAP systems, Oracle today introduced two new applications -- Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics for SAP and Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics for SAP, in addition to enhancing the previously released Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP.
- Now available as part of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications Release 184.108.40.206, the applications help to extend intelligence to SAP Materials and Management and SAP Sales & Distribution to reduce procurement and spend costs and to improve supplier performance and supply chain efficiency.
- Oracle BI Applications for SAP are among the 80-plus Oracle BI and enterprise performance management applications available today for Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine without any application changes.
- Oracle BI Applications, implemented at over 4,000 organizations globally, are comprehensive, prebuilt analytic applications for Oracle and third-party applications that enable customers to make informed, actionable decisions and drive toward optimized performance across the enterprise.
Enhancing Supply Side, Supply Chain and Financial Performance through Visibility and Insight into SAP Data
- With Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics, organizations can optimize their supply side performance by integrating data from across the enterprise value chain, enabling executives, managers and front-line employees to improve cash flow and profitability to make better informed and actionable decisions.
- Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics enables organizations to enhance their supply chain and order management processes to improve financial performance and customer satisfaction through fact-based insight into order and inventory data.
- Introduced in 2010 and updated in this release, Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP integrates with SAP Financial Accounting and assists front-line managers in improving financial performance and decision-making with comprehensive, timely and role-based information on their departments' expenses and revenue contributions.
- Customers with additional third-party data sources can federate information into Oracle BI Applications to help deliver deeper and more complete analytics to stakeholders across their organization.
- Organizations can also take advantage of Oracle BI platform's enhanced user experience, systems management, performance, scalability, and mobile features including support for iPad and iPhone.
ERP, CRM and Industry-Specific Intelligence for Oracle and Third-Party Applications
- Oracle BI Applications feature prebuilt integration, metadata mapping, metrics and an analytic data model enabling organizations to speed deployment time and help reduce overall total cost of ownership.
- In addition to covering Financial, Procurement and Spend, and Supply Chain and Order Management, Oracle BI Applications span Human Resources, Projects, Contact Center Telephony, Loyalty, Marketing, Price, Sales, Service and a growing range of vertical industries.
- "These new applications from Oracle give SAP customers the ease of use, performance and relevant content they have been asking for to make faster, smarter decisions," said Paul Rodwick, vice president of Product Management, Oracle Business Intelligence. "Oracle is pleased to deliver the first packaged analytic applications specifically built for SAP customers that run on an engineered system for analytics, and are fully enabled for mobile deployment."
- Oracle News Release: Oracle Business Analytics Strategy
- Oracle News Release: Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (220.127.116.11)
- Oracle News Release: Two new Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Oracle News Release: General availability of Oracle Endeca Information Discovery
- About Oracle Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence
- About Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- About Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- About Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine
- Connect with Oracle Business Intelligence via Blog, Facebook and Twitter
- Download free evaluation version of Oracle BI Applications Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- Link to Oracle Business Analytics Launch webcast
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: products, services, products and services, oracle, Sales, Applications, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Business Issues, Hardware, IT Management, Management, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Marketwire, , Apple Computer, Financial, Business, Other,